New Website, New Webhost

We have moved webhost, and at the same time moved over to our new website design.

Everything should work, we are still working on it but all the core functionality is here. The downloads page will be added on the 8th.

If there any issues, either please post them in the support forum, or if it is about the forums being broken, use the contact page.

Looks very nice :slight_smile:
Good work guys! The old page looked very simple and plain, now it looks very neat, especially the leatherstyle areas :slight_smile:

hey guy’s (:

the new site does look awesome!

i’ve only got 1 problem, my firefox tells me that the link to the chatroom isn’t secured so that i can’t get there.

maybe more of you guy’s have that problem?

greetings!

I think it was a good idea to have some big download/preorder buttons on the website, so you can’t possibly miss them… Maybe add one more with a detailed discription of what automation will be.

What I don’t like is the new color. It’s too dark. It looks like a rondom underground-kiddy website. :confused:

hi there guys

the new design looks awesome… very nice.

Only the IRC cannot reach … Error 404…

So … cant wait for tomorow :=)

Greetz
Martin

Edit: Sorry My False… It works with the link here in Forum… In contact is the old link :slight_smile:

suggestion: it was handy for the old automation top left image to bring you on the titular site instead of the forum index page

The new site is not working very good on android (ics 4.0.4). It’s not rendering correct in any of the browsers i’ve tried. The site will just show the left side of the page. Looks like the navigationmenu is centering correct, but not the two column layout.

Kind of sad, since i’v checking the page mainly from my smartphone.

Any chance of a “light” scheme? I know im only one person but I find it difficult reading light typeface on dark background and often ends up making me a bit nauseous. Even if its just an option to switch to the old theme? Would certainly be appreciated!
Do love the leather effect though, very relevant :slight_smile:

Very nice work with the new website :wink:

If you keep also the work up with the demo and the whole game it will have a glory future

Cheers
Casho

Liking the new look looks alot slicker

[quote=“Equiox”]Any chance of a “light” scheme? I know im only one person but I find it difficult reading light typeface on dark background and often ends up making me a bit nauseous. Even if its just an option to switch to the old theme? Would certainly be appreciated!
Do love the leather effect though, very relevant :slight_smile:[/quote]

This please. :wink:

Looks a bit retro '80’s in the dark colour scheme.

[quote=“mreinha”]The new site is not working very good on android (ics 4.0.4). It’s not rendering correct in any of the browsers i’ve tried. The site will just show the left side of the page. Looks like the navigationmenu is centering correct, but not the two column layout.

Kind of sad, since i’v checking the page mainly from my smartphone.[/quote]

I am having the same problem. I can only see al 5: More Pöwer and can not go any further left. I am running ICS 4.0.1 and thr brouser is dolifin.

Yup, its all screwy on my Android too, and agreed on having the forum logo link back to the front page. We’ll have a look at some of the website’s quirks after we’re finished panicing about the demo release :wink:

The main website is running wordpress, so there are mobile themes that can be swapped in. We will be looking into those in the next week or so.

Under contact you have a link to IRC which goes here: automationgame.com/irc but that page doesn’t exist, please for fix (or, at least paste the network, port and channel in the IRC section if your not going to have a client, and maybe a link to mIRC?)

Cheers!

Very nice, I like a dark theme a lot more. I like the fact that the Automation logo does not lead you to main site anymore, however, I believe there should be a link to it somewhere.

Also, other post icons would be better. I can’t QUICKLY tell the different between thread with new post and thread without new post.

hmmm spiffy new cloths for the site. smileys have a little bit of white space around them making them look weird. :open_mouth: But all in all I like it. Also I like how the submit button looks very menacing.

Those of you who don’t like the light text on dark background are now able to set the forums back to the old Prosilver theme (go to “User Control Panel” -> “Board Preferences”).