NFS Carbon Automation World (DISCUSSION)

I was under that impression from the beginning, so it’s all good. I hope others will submit oddball cars that I’ll be able to tune. :grinning:

Sure let’s see them stats

@thecarlover nothing too odd :smile: Don’t want to break the whole immersion thing.

So I guess the minivan and pickup I submitted won’t make it? The pickup would certainly be good for rat rod style upgrades :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, too much power.

This one migh though, but I’d have to get home and see how much it weighs

Also this exists

Also tsukuba as mentioned before

My Mott Works Proto should work well as a tier 3 tuner.

I don’t think that car is tier 3 material at all sorry. Got anything faster?

@squidhead the Pacific sounds like a good contender.

Instead of Outright Refusing a car, why not drop it into another tier if it fits?

Ya know, use logic and shit?

1 Like

Not from memory, other than my BRC76 car.

EDIT: I meant tier 1, for some reason i thought 3 was the slowest, not the fastest.

It’s way over the 400hp/ton mark.

Why don’t you suggest the tier it should go into? Ya know, use logic and shit instead of acting snarky?

@squidhead carbon body is it?

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure how well it’d be accepted, but the 1996 Storm Knight GS-E for tier 1 Tuner, and the GT-4T for Tier 2. I’ve kinda put them there mentally because the 2.6 liter’s capable of a lot of power, but… the GS-E is still a family sedan.

2002 Storm Cascabel for either Tier 3 Muscle or possibly one of the Exotic tiers.

1994 Storm Jackal for Tier 3 Muscle. Yes, I know it’s a truck, so was the GMC Cyclone. And racing games have traditionally been sorely lacking in trucks. I’ve put it up in T3 because this thing is capable of making way more power than normal.

1995 Storm Gunslinger GTX Turbo Either Tier 1 or Tier 2 Exotic. M-AWD, punchy V6, turbocharged. Everything you need to go really fast, even though it’s also capable of turning your whole world around.

2004 Storm Surge 4XR for Tier 1 tuner. Because I know for a fact the body the Surge is built on is built to be riced the hell out.

I fully expect half of these to be thrown out, but I had to try.

Awh come on now, the only cars I didn’t let in are those that are blatantly unsporting like the minivan. Even the pick up can enter as a tier 1 muscle.

3 Likes

Got a few more I scrounged up…

2006 Diamond Amethyst Titanium DRD for Exotic Tier 3

1967 Solo Hawk Sport Premium for Tier 1 Muscle

1990 Solo Otter Turbo for Tier 1 Tuner

2006 Diamond Azure Gold for Tier 2 Exotic

2 Likes

The Amethyst looks more like the end product of the tuning than the before lol. But the other 3 are solid.

I put the Jackal up in T3 for a reason. That engine made 800+ horsepower when I wasn’t being serious about it and just wanted to make something stupid for lore reasons. It’s got a lot of potential in the right hands.

I’ve got a “simpler” Titanium trim level that might fit another category, but I won’t be able to submit it yet. It’s got a 404 hp naturally aspirated V8 if I recall correctly.

Maybe it was too slow for muscle and tuner but too expensive for exotics?
There’s a magical way of taking expensive and high production unit cars and making them slow and have below average stats.
But hey, 500 production units is reasonable as long as it does the quarter mile in less than 15 seconds (Quite the achievement).

Of course none of that matters, I haven’t even participated in a single challenge.
Way too dull for that unfortunately.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It is a race car for them 80s cut it some slack. Probably built within a ruleset.

That said it being a race car means it shouldn’t be anywhere in the starting line up of cars.

1989 Zavir Z4500 V8 (Series 2) as a Tier 3 Exotic

1970 Zavir 97 Volante 5.8is as a Tier 2 Muscle (probably?)

######Both weren’t published, but… who cares. Z4500 was to be published at Detroit, and 97 Volante a long time ago, as it’s the same platform as Dimension Executive Sports, published over two months ago :smiley:

2 Likes

This is for the 1996 original, UK mpg figures. Could be improved potentially, it’s set up more to be a drivers car currently.

3 Likes