NFS Carbon Automation World (DISCUSSION)

Also me, @Madrias, @abg7, @Nomade0013 and @Awildgermanappears, but I might have missed somebody too.

Why is the Airacobra in Quotes?

Gee I forgot to put a space in.

If I wouldā€™ve nominated some of my own for this list, my candidates wouldā€™ve benn looking like this:

Anyone?

6 Likes

Your designs are definitely weird.

I like them.
Because of that :smiley:

3 Likes

Excellent! Iā€™ll have a submission for you sometime soon, Iā€™ve got a very busy few days but will do my best to send the car in as quickly as possible.

Iā€™ll get the cars in sometime this weekend.

Ill get some cars in as soon as i can

I will try and send you asap , will be very busy this few months.

The legendary Mk 3 Scarlet has been entered.

7 Likes

Whatever I have nominated, I will send in as soon as I possibly can.

NRZ-996 reporting in.

8 Likes

Oh btw the Airacobra doesnā€™t exist anymore. Well at least not in this form. The original F-AWD V6 TT Airacobra has since been completely reworked into the RWD V8 Havoc (now with pop-ups) and the Airacobra Name is now applied to a different body resulting in a smaller, lighter (yet somehow less sporty) FWD based package with the same drivetrains.

Recieved:

Abg7
Deusexmackia
rk38
carlover
Madrias
szafirowy

Pending:
@squidhead
@Nomade0013
@Awildgermanappears
@Starfish94

5 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™ve lost almost all my cars :sob: (pc problem)
I believe I wonā€™t be able to re-build it on time, I hope it donā€™t cause you too much trouble.

Oh well.

That leaves the german and starfish. I can provide the CZ6 since I have the files.

UPDATE: THE GERMAN HAS SENT IN HIS CARS. Iā€™LL TRY AND HAVE THE FIRST ROUND READY BY SOMETIME NEXT WEEK.

So lemme ask yā€™all

• Start Now
  • Wait for them

0 voters

Entrants sign up now.

Count me in. This ought to be interesting.

Iā€™m in!

You want to run against Razor you gotta make your way through the blacklistā€¦ or something.

Letā€™s do this.

1 Like