NON-SAAB Wheel problem

I know that everything I seem to ask is low priority, but is there anyway that the devs could fix the wheel width problem on the non-saab. the front wheels don’t go wider than 155mm. Maybe a quick fix for the liecht campaign maybe. If anyone knows if i can fix it in the LUA let me know.

The Saab body is a mod, so you’ll have to bring that up with the modder.

There is a problem with the non 900 body but it’s not what you stated. Max width is 205 and the problem is it does not increase with widening wheel arches. I have already posted the problem here but no much has unfortunately happened and this in the reasone why. (search button is your friend ;))
Is your problem maybe related to a year and tyre/wheel size?

The front tires don’t get wider than 155mm (maybe because of the use of macpherson struts) the rear 205mm. Felgen said that he has given the devs the files so it can be used as vanilla content. I am asking the devs, if it to be used as vanilla content, to fix it before it is used as vanilla content. I hope that this post clears up what I was asking. This is why I posted it here.

P.S. I read the entire thread pertaining the issue. Felgen isn’t able to fix it he said. Once again why I am posting here.

1 Like