Normandy - Tastefully Refined Genocide

The Echo GT4 looks amazing. I really like the tail lights on it.

The markets are shifting, as they are want to do. Gone, are the days of mega muscle, and rolling tanks. When Mazda came out with their Miata, the world collectively shit its pants. It was a super star. It was the perfect road car. It beat out the S2000, the Del Sol, and the MR2. As of today, it’s only surviving competition is the Z4 (which, let’s face it, is total shit by comparison).

So what do you do when Mazda’s success with the Miata left you with a bad taste in your mouth? You rouse the boys back at black ops from their tequila induced slumber, You fly your friend from DARPA, and you’re newest friend from Boston Dynamics down for coffee and a pow-wow, you queue the music and get to work.

After six months in development, Normandy released what it claimed to be the mighty Echo’s little brother, The Fox. It shipped with four packages, all of which came with either 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic gearboxes, with an optional paddle-shifters for an extra $1000.

ST: 2.2L i4 producing 215 HP, and 34 MPG.
$15,000
GT: 2.2L Turbocharged i4 producing 324 HP and 38 MPG.
$18,000
NT: 4.0L Flat plane V8 producing 435 HP and 34 MPG
$20,000
NTX: 4.0L Flat Plane V8 producing 435 HP and 34 MPG to an AWD gearbox.
$20,500

A cursory search on google for the 2015 Miata bears pricing ranging from $23,000 to $32,000.

*image is of the NT model.

During the BSLL, the media became somewhat transfixed on Normandy’s contribution to Gryphon Gear. the GG Van, as it became known, became insanely popular. As such, the vehicle was released to the public, in a much much more modest fashion or course, and sold like hot dogs. Eventually, the US Postal service contacted Normandy and asked us to create a vehicle for them as well. In that vein, I present the Vexi, which roughly translated from latin, means something related to transport.

Continuing the Normandy tradition of the idea that simplicity doesn’t mean barren, The Vexi shipped with three options. All of which included heating, AC, a sun roof, fog lights, secondary climate control for the storage compartment, a decent sound system and modular dash. All three options came with either a 5-speed manual or automatic gearbox.

4.5L Flat Plane v8 producing 311HP. $17,000 for the Automatic and and $16,500 for the Manual.
4.0L Flat plane v8 producing 245 HP. $16,000 for the Automatic and $15,500 for the Manual.
3.0L i6 producing producing 200 HP. $15,000 for the Automatic and $14,500 for the Manual.

Introducing Inagura

320 HP Turbocharged I4

I present, for your approval, Hasira II.

One of wildest things I’ve seen :open_mouth:

On the front seems to me a savage random mesh up of too much grills. I’ll prefer more “calm” design. The rear seems more “weighted” and refined compared to the front.

That wheels and the side will make me think of an Hotwheel toycar, not a real one. (savingmoneyinmissouri.com/wp … s-toys.jpg)

Not always “more is better”.
My 2 cents.

I wanted the front end to look open and incomplete, with the substructures that hold it together being exposed.

Introducing, brand new for the 2015 season, three new vehicles: Ascension, Hyperion, and Infinion.

After having it’s good name and reputation smeared ever so violently, Normandy decided it was it’s time to strike back. As such, I Introduce Evanescere V2.

721 km/h…

What really does my head in is that the car generates lift and yet corners better at speed than it does slowly.

Hey. That’s how Normandy works.

In 1964, Chevrolet re released their El Camino. Normandy witnessed the huge popularity of this, let’s face it, god awful vehicle. So, Normandy being who they are, rose the boys down in the basement from the drunken slumber and put them to work. They took Chevy’s idea and made it their own. After a year in development, the Ursa trundled off the line like a drunken grizzly bear. With a 5.0L V8 producing exactly 300 HP and 300 Ft-Lbs of Torque, to a then unheard off (especially in the entry level market) 5-speed manual RWD gearbox, with an astoundingly reasonable 13 MPG.

Of all this drunken, snarling, and rabies infested fury could be yours direct from Normandy for $9,500.

Looks like this is the cleanest Normandy design (at least that i can recall), nicely done! I think it might look a little futuristic for 1965, especially the taillights

Congratulations. it’s 1991 and you got your Bachelors degree in Political Sciences and snagged yourself a nifty gig as insurance agent for a farm equipment dealership, and suddenly, you’re hot shit. With that $40k salary, that part in your hair, and that $30 three-piece suit, you are, quite literally, as hot as can be. You’ve got all that swag, but no ride. So what do you do? Well, sit that finely pressed ass down, and lemme tell you. You gotta get something that screams from the top of your ego that you’ve made it. And nothing says entry level badass quite like a Mercedes E-Class.

Now, you’re a smart cookie and you know everyone from your graduating class will likely get an E-Class… that or a Jaguar. Except Kevin. Fucking Kevin. He’ll buy a Miata. So how do you stand out? You walk; you run; you swim if you have to, but you get your ass down to Normandy and by a CX55 AWD. This takes the idea of an entry level luxury sedan, and lights its’ ass on fire.

For $30,000 you get a 5.5L 411 HP aluminum v8, bolted to either a 5-speed manual, or 4-speed automatic AWD gearbox. With a front splitter and sporty wing, the CX55 AWD says, in no uncertain terms, that you’ve made it. By god, you’ve made it. You may have scrapped by with a C- and will be forever known as the only guy in your colleges history to ever bomb out of the soft-ball team, but god dammit, you made it.

10/10 would read your backstory stuff again. :slight_smile:

I did lol :slight_smile:

Didn’t Kevin buy an MR2 though?

Kevin is the black sheep of my vehicular backstories. He exists to demonstrate the worst thing one can do given a set of choices. Plus, I worked with a Kevin once, and he was a complete and total, weapons grade twat waffle.