North American International Auto Show 2019

Welcome To The 2019 North American International Auto Show from Atlas Automotive.

Starting off this new year, we are ready to show off our Latest Vehicle, the Flagship sports car, The Atlas Vortex! Also being shown off is the Atlas R Super car.

Atlas Vortex S

The Atlas Vortex is the main sports car of Atlas Automotive. Built from high quality parts, each model is hand build and then rigorously tested at the Nurburgring in germany. Decades of racing experience and dedication are essential parts of the Vortex experience. The base model Vortex S is powered by the Venerable 3.5L VX35 DE Flatplane V8 engine. Sent through the ever reliable F10 Sequential Transmission to the rear wheels, the VX35 produces 452 bhp at 8700rpm and 329 lb-ft of torque. The Vortex also features magnetic suspension control, allowing fully adjustable settings for either improved comfort or aggressive when you intend to take the Vortex to the track. No frills, just Atlas performance at its finest.

“The Vortex is waiting, are you ready?” -Vortex commercial tagline

Price: $115,000

Specs:
Engine: 3.5L FSI V8 DOHC Transmission: F10 Sequential Paddleshift
Horsepower: 452 hp @ 8700rpm Torque: 329 lb-ft @ 6600rpm
Weight: 3270 lb Skidpad: 1.27g
0-60(mph): 3.7s Top speed: 196 mph
1/4 mile: 11.7s MPG: 14.4 mpg

Atlas Vortex V

The V model of the Vortex takes the preformance to the next level. Installing a pair of turbochargers, the power is upped to an impressive 657 horsepower. The Transmission has been swapped to the F12 Sequential to better match the increased performance. Also installed is Atlas’ well tested Razor All Wheel drive system, insuring all that power makes it to the pavement. A adjusted from lip and canards help keep the Vortex V glued to the ground by producing 1.33g’s of downforce. The Vortex V is the ultimate way to experience what the Vortex sports car line has to offer.

Price: $140,000

Specs:
Engine: 3.5L TFSI V8 DOHC Transmission: F12 Sequential Paddleshift
Horsepower: 657 hp @ 8800rpm Torque: 439 lb-ft @ 7100rpm
Weight: 3250 lb Skidpad: 1.33g
0-60(mph): 3.0s Top speed: 200 mph(Drag limited with rear spoiler deployed)
1/4 mile: 10.6s MPG: 10.2 mpg

Atlas R

The Atlas R is Atlas’ signature vehicle, it was first unveiled at Mondial Paris 2018. The Atlas R benefits from all of Atlas’ advancements in racing technology, its built for total domination on the track. The V10, the R54 DE, of the Atlas R even has history behind it, its basis being the V30 FI engine used in the Atlas Velocity 7.36 edition. The design was refined and improved using modern technology to produce an incredible 845 horsepower and rev to nearly 9,000 rpm. With incredible power such as this, good aerodynamics and grip were essential. The Razor All wheel drive system puts all that power down to the pavement through sticky Ecsta V720 tires. Once at speed, the rear deployable spoiler(like panamera) helps to maintain downforce, exerting a maximum of 1.46g’s.

The Atlas R is ready for the competition, are you ready to put yourself behind the wheel and tame this beast?

Price: $320,000(est.)*

Specs:
Engine: 5.4L FSI V10 DOHC Transmission: F12 Sequential Paddleshift
Horsepower: 845 hp @ 8500rpm Torque: 534 lb-ft @ 7600rpm
Weight: 3264 lb Skidpad: 1.39g
0-60(mph): 2.5s Top speed: 238 mph(194mph if spoiler is deployed)
1/4 mile: 10.17s MPG: 11.5 mpg

Reminder:

3 Likes

Fuck me… I was so busy and I had school so I had no time to post my car. I’m going to unveil it at Geneva then.

Or if you can’t wait for Geneva then you could make a thread for your cars instead.