Nothingness 2

Some things were here, they were bad.

4 Likes

Copy the BBCode url from Imgur, insert.

1 Like

IS OF POLAND KURWA MAĆ

Cool

Not a bad design. Will watch for more… also, excuse me while I sort this, it will take but a second

Akhem…

Spierdalaj mi stat! :smiley:

Ridiculous amounts of booooscht do tend to make the car hard to drive around the TG test track! Also, I’ll add the body you’ve chosen is somewhat dynamically disappointing, in that while it fits massive engines, it also doesn’t house very wide wheels and has a bit more drag in proportion to other bodies. It’s also friggin’ heavy. All of which is why it may not seem that fast.

7,1 liters is the new standard, it seems.

If it’s AWD, a 7.1L V12 is as big as it gets. If RWD, that goes up to 10.8L or something.

7L engines are also the largest V12 you can get in a number of other engine bays, particularly some of the sports coupes and big sedans in AWD configuration.

I don’t think so. At an average of something like 1 emote per 17 words (not precise, I didn’t count) it’s probably more than the average, but emotes convey a lot that simple plain text doesn’t. I normally like using a lot of emotes myself to clarify the tone of a certain phrase :ok_hand:

cute - looks like the sort of concept sketches you’d see from the 70s

If only there was a way to get your own designs into the game without having to rely on others…

XD
same as you I post random designs!
anyway, nice cars!
Especially the Demon.
And YAY for the french names

1 Like

This looks properly cool… except “DAT OFFSET THO” :smiley:

1 Like

I would like to see more information about both of these cars…

Nah I think you did a pretty good job on it tbh.

…I can also imagine it being a bit of a summer car project :grin:

1 Like

Trabant lol

1 Like