[OBSOLETE] The "guess-what-car" game

Since nobody’s guessing, I’m going to take a complete stab in the dark and say it’s a Swallow Sidecars SS100.

Nope

Plot twist, it’s a car he made himself and called it “Beatiful Diarrhea”

A little hint:

Well, it is a car you can make yourself. As it’s a kit car. Although you can also buy them complete.

Unfortunately I haven’t had the pleasure to work on one myself.

Neither have I. And I think it’s better, because then it would be named bloody diarrhea

1 Like

Burton 2CV

1 Like

Correct! Burton is a Dutch company, focusing on building this retro car with Citroën 2CV/Dyane parts.

This picture I made myself (unfortunately with bad quality). I saw the car while walking through a neighborhood in a German city. The owner was outside with the garage door open, so I asked: “may I take a picture of your Burton?” And got the reply: “Since you know it’s a Burton, of course!” Here is the complete picture:

3 Likes

Interesting. Anyway, my turn.

De Tomaso Pantera?

Audi 100 Coupe S?

Both no.

1970s Maserati Ghibli?

Also no.

Lamborghini Urraco?

Nope.

Lamborghini Silhouette?

Are you just posting a name of a random 70s Italian sports car? It isn’t even similar…

And by know I’m 90% sure it’s not a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati or any such well known brand. It looks oddly familiar though :thinking:

I’m just trying to think of anything that looks anywhere even close. If nothing else it rules out a ton of guesses for everyone else.

Once again no

Hint hint?