[OBSOLETE] The "guess-what-car" game

nope

Hint then…?

i’ll give a big one:
It’s a drag racing (yes, drag racing) prototype developed in the Philippines starting in the 1950s

this will be the rest of the thread

Is there even any info about this car available in English on the internet? The closest I could get with that hint was “drag racing in the Philippines has a history” and “Sarao Motors” basically. Oh, and two jeepney brands starting with “T” that Google knows nothing about. If this isn’t impossible, then it’s very close to that.

2 Likes

Correction- this will be the end of this thread

Hell, theres probably not even any non-english info on it on the internet.

There are a couple of articles about this car on the internet, in English.

Ironically, I haven’t seemed to find any non-english info about it.

If it’s literally impossible, then skip this one then. Anyone feel free to send a car to guess. Sorry for wasting your time or whatever.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say you wasted anyone’s time, in the end we all participate in this willingly. It’s just that the dots we have to connect are in some unknown, long distance, so even knowing the exact direction isn’t enough to connect them. I personally have no more ideas how to find this car (and believe me, I’ve tried a lot, even searching in Tagalog), even though it would be easy to confirm that a found car is the right one. I know what to search, but searching that leads… nowhere? It’s usually quite the other way, so you’ve got sth unique in terms of this thread. Don’t blame yourself for anything, I wouldn’t expect any car I’ve seen in the internet to be impossible to guess - I’ve posted extremely niche things here too.

I got nothing either. Is it even possible to find this car without having the name on hand?

Probably not, seeing as no one managed to get it, and doing my own quick testing, it seems Google search is unable to find it even with the name.

Car’s name is the Monserrat M-500, a couple more articles about it could be found with some digging around Facebook if anyone else is interested.

So in other words, unless you’re a junkie like me that does a lot of scrounging around in a bunch of niche history
groups, you were likely never to find out about this car now that i think about it.

1 Like

imageheheheheheimageimage

MTX Tatra V8

Hehehehehe :smiling_imp:

curekt. yur turn.

bende-go-zgad

Volvo S40/V40?

Nein

Nissan Laurel C35?

No

Is it a Corolla?