Ökul Motorcars AS. Home of Ökul, Leo Khan, Opus and Geoff Martins

looking forward to it

1 Like

S76 is a practical midsize… looking forward to seeing it!

The naming is going to have a learning curve before people understand all of it, but surely a complete model lineup will help. I like it :wink:

7 Likes

4 Likes

simple, yet striking

Rear lights you see are prototype lights and will not be found on final production version.

1 Like

That car looks familiar to me … :grin:

7 Likes

because SPEED

1 Like

Answers. To critisisms above.
1st. Because I like it that way.
2nd. Idk how to build engines. Smoothness is not a massive problem with modern DCTs I believe. Maybe I am wrong. Also all engines ar NA and have quite smooth powerband. But as I said, ikd.
3rd. 1st digit is class. 2nd digit is size/importance. S is S.

If there is a similarity it’s up to body type and slim line-like taillights. I personally like S76 more, mainly the location of the number plate. Then there are small things like the lower placed door handles, different rims and rear bumper bits. It’s almost like a European vs American type of argument. Mine being the European. Somewhat Audiesque feel to it (ironic as I don’t like Audis that much). Front ends are completely different. Feel free to fight me :joy::joy:

4 Likes

So. What are your thoughts on Ökul’s booth at Detroit? Liked the cars? Disliked? I’d like some feedback how I could up my design game. North American International Auto Show 2019 - #48 by Tyhikastija

2 Likes

really liked all your cars. that super simple design language works great with the brand.

2 Likes

So I am refreshing the first post.
Some Geneva spoilers can be found. Go have a peek if interested.

There’s a bit of new V8 Vantage in the exterior styling of the S93 - it should help draw in plenty of new customers!

Finished refreshing Ökul model range. Go have a peek in a first post.

Also today: the launch on Leo Khan. Yet to add this to first post.