Old Bridge Township Raceway Park Drag Strip CLOSED (updates)

I was there with the Honda not too long ago. Was planning on going back in the spring - but now it’s over. No more drag racing. So my options are either drive 2 and bit hours north to Lebanon Valley Dragway or 2 and bit hours south to Atco Dragway.

:confounded:

No videos of the Honda at Englishtown because my friends GoPro “ate” them :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhhh…memories (the last time I ran the green Lincoln at the track before selling it):

Me vs my Dad when I had my silver Lincoln:

Friends from the old Mark VIII club:

My first ever run down the track (again, silver Lincoln):

2011 Top Fuel Final:

2011 Funny Car Burnout:

If it’s not obvious, I’m really upset about this…

So if I want the best ET/trap speed, I have to go to Atco Dragway…
If I want the easiest commute, I have to go to Lebanon Valley Dragway…
And if I want to see Top Fuel, I have to go Maple Grove Raceway…

Englishtown gave me everything I needed all in once place, and now it’s GONE! :disappointed:

7 Likes

Judging solely from the websites of those 2 dragways it looks to me like Lebanon is the one I would choose. It has a much better website and even has the NHRA badging in the logo. Also, I could not find an actual physical address for Atco in the 2 minutes I spent on the site.

You could just come on down here to Bristol Dragway too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for checking them out dude. The next time I visit my sister in South Carolina, I’ll be sure to stop by Bristol. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s technically on the way.

Atco may not have a very good website, but the track is at an extremely low elevation - so on good days you get very negative density altitude. Free horsepower! :laughing: I’ll have to check them both out in the spring, but I think Lebanon would be an easier overall commute.

2 Likes

If I still had my Camry instead of this forester I’d line up with you at Bristol. Nowadays I’m just a spectator.

1 Like