One Body, Different Car: Serena LeSerena and Leonora Rayquaza X

As the title says, those cars came with the same body, but they have different faces, and what are they meant to be.

This one is Serena LeSerena, a 2-Door Sports Car. It’s made by Automobili Serena, a French-Italian Sports Car Company that is based on Porsche and Maserati. So far this is the only Serena model I made. 0 to 60 in 2.6 seconds thanks to it’s AWD Drivetrain and V12 engine built by Serena. And this is the first car where I applied my new styling, which I absoultely prefer this one to anything I made back in the day. Made in late 2016.

This one is Leonora Rayquaza X, the enhanced version of Leonora Rayquaza (look it up at my Car Throttle for more details). This one is built to be the very best, like no car ever was. Based on Aston Martin Vulcan, this legendary monster track machine comes with 7.0L V12 made by Leonora Automotive Engineering producing 930 Horsepower @8200 rpm, AWD, and 7-Speed Electric LSD DC Sequential Transmission. Goes from 0 to 60 in 2.2 seconds. Tested on Top Gear Test Track, it hits 1:08.8 (with semi slicks).

Pop Quiz: Guess what do they have in common after AWD Drivetrain, V12 Engine and The Body Base!

3 Likes

Uh, lots of similarities in running gear with this!
http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/cavallera-motor-and-design-company-this-thread-is-coming-to-a-close/17986/331

7L V12 NA with 921hp, and AWD as well!

1 Like

Actually, they both named after Pokemon characters. One is a trainer, other one is a legendary.

But that ain’t a wrong answer too

1 Like

Is that v12 naturally aspirated?

not a wrong answer, but not what I meant.

I wasn’t answering the question though lol. I was wondering if the engine was actually turbocharged.

oh lmao

well, both cars are not turbocharged, just naturally aspirated V12…

1 Like

Lol ok. Nice. I love the designs but I’m thinking that there could be some power extracted from such a massive engine.

indeed.

I, for one think that when it comes to V12 and paired with AWD, don’t need to use twin turbos just to extract more power unless if i want to build something crazy, like a V12 truck or something lol.