Ongoing projects

Really? Wow , i’m such a stupid person like usual.

Well , off to the Steam-mobile!

1 Like

Some police cars used the single red light on the top, it won’t make for a complete set, but it is something that should be workable. At least then I could make a Michigan State Trooper.

1 Like

I asked for help with police lights as I’m having a few issues…

People have liked the 40s police car but still need help with making a red light…answers on a postcard! :slight_smile:

If I can get the red light to work then I’ll be doing several lightbars to cover various eras. I also need to know how to do a blue light…and orange…so people might need a bigger postcard!

I got bored…

8 Likes

Now all we need is the Checker. (hope someone can make one)

2 Likes

Although, to be fair, the Marathon was in production for quite a while—think it was originally a late 60’s, early 70’s body. I’d have to do some “research” (yeah, that’s it) on whether any of the stuff I have can get close.

The early 50s Cadillac isn’t that far off a Marathon.

City patrol

Pursuit patrol

Now…if anyone can work out how to make the dark glass lights red then I’ll be able to release the Police pack. :slight_smile:

And the knowledge would let me release a vehicle recovery pack too.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I have no idea where to start when it comes to modding new parts, however until you find out how to make the lights red and blue, you could attempt to make a modern American police light bar.

They use LEDs so when they’re off they are clear. If it’s possible to do, the spotlights on the A pillars would be a neat addition as well.

3 Likes

Are you a budding warlord?

Are you a secret agent’s evil nemesis?

Why not go for Uzis on the front or rear of your car…these are aerodynamically designed to offer downforce!! :laughing:

9 Likes

Ok this officially means you have too much time on your hands lol. However I have 3 small requests.

and bonnet mounted guage pods please

Hmmm not sure how legal it would be to mount 4 full auto machine pistols to an Aussie car lol let alone the issue with the gun license can we get a .303 version?

4 Likes

I was going to question how those uzis provided downforce, but after seeing them pointed in my direction I’m going to drop the question.

10 Likes

Uzis as fixture? :laughing:

Well I have found a 3DS minigun which I am “skinning” at the moment…

I’d prefer a Ma Deuce myself.

1 Like

Agreed. Pistol caliber won’t do much, we need the big .50’s.

6 barrel 20mm Vulcan, or 7 barrel 30mm Avenger.:smiling_imp:

Oh well. It escalates quickly.

So, when we can expect tank gun turret fixture in Workshop? :smile:

Hoping to finish off the police LED lightbar this week(end) and then I’ll look at more armament.

As I mentioned I have a minigun so will continue materialising that and then will post a picky.