Ongoing projects

Instead of just pure armaments, could possibly make for a “movie car” pack. Would personally prefer some slightly more stealthy armament, like what you’d expect from a secret agent.

2 Likes

I hate to be negative about someone’s work; especially since it’s more than I’ve done for the game… but I have to ask… why are you making guns to mount on cars?

No production car has ever been sold with a weapon; and that will likely never happen in the future. As far as I understand, other than turreted units such as tanks and large APCs, even military vehicles are sold without armament. They’ll just come with a mount for a Browning M2 or other applicable weapon.

The only remotely semi-realistic chance for this concept would be making technicals with DShKs out of pick-up trucks to sell to the Islamic countries… but I wouldn’t do that even if it was profitable.

Erm no reason really…apart from…

8 Likes

To answer your question, no that gun is not real.

1 Like

Need I also mention that means we can then do Interstate 76 and other auto vigilante type game references? Really daft, but really awesome.

1 Like

for some reason, the shape reminds me of the local ice cream truck…

It’s just pretending to be an ice cream truck. In stages of civil unrest, a dozen armored secret service agents will pour out and start “crowd controlling” with extreme prejudice.

1 Like

Well…

2 Likes

More like four to six SWAT officers. I’ve seen it up close and there is no way a dozen men can fit in there. Especially if they’ve got riot gear.

Is that a confession @BobLoblaw? :laughing:

Yes, I confess to working in the city’s garage. It was brought in for maintenance and I was able to see it up close.

1 Like

Coming to a Workshop near you by tomorrow…

11 Likes

Law enforcement is now available at all good workshops near you!

So, next on the project wall is something like this…

10 Likes