Optimization Nation

So the title won’t make much sense until you read the post, but the basic goal of this challenge is to get the highest competitiveness score possible. Here’s some backstory:

So I was messing around tonight on Automation and decided to try making a Ford Transit-esque van with a ~3.2L I4. After making the basic build so I could go back later and tweak, I found with good gearing it was at 160+ Heavy Delivery competitiveness. Nani? That’s highest I’ve ever got in any catagory. Now after about an hour of fine tuning, without markdowns, I got this.
Screenshot%20(111)
I’m incredibly proud of this one, so I decided to start a challenge:

The Goal: Make a vehicle with the highest possible competitiveness score
The Rules:

• any catagory you want; sport budget, luxury premium, you name it
  • any year
  • Must be in Gasmea
  • Must have no markups or markdowns
  • No touching the quality sliders
  • Cannot run on 95 AKI (100 RON) fuel
  • Must have a catalytic converter and at least one muffler if later than 1980

Apart from that, the sky’s the limit!
No time limit or submission, just post a picture of the car and a screenshot of the markets tab

Please give feedback on this challenge and the rules/restrictions
Thanks! :slight_smile:

Edit: one more thing I’d like to mention: I know this is very similar to the premise of Budget Bash, (which is now a dead thread,) so if you’d like to narrow it down to utility/transport markets, I’m open to the idea.

2 Likes

Oh god, this reminds me of when I made a car that scored 360 in Hyper in like 1959 or something, it’s a shame Automation wiped all my cars for no reason :frowning:

1 Like