Paris Motor Show 2016 [Automation Edition]

The Eau Rouge is turbo tho… Very lightly turbo charged however 10 psi.

The beauty of that car is the overall balance of everything and light weight. Thus it has a near 1:1 power to weight ratio with barely over 1000 hp.

3 Likes

In terms of laptimes - yes they are. What fascinates me is the different approaches every manufacturer has taken to get there.

Did not want to go faster than KHT/GG Diabolica. That thing did a 6:36 in january 16 which I based my final result with Eau on… I’ve ran Diabolica in the current version and… well I managed to forget the speed of the thing. Even with sports interior at 0, and a stereo got a 6:31 as a result so I might have pulled my punch a bit too much :slight_smile:

VRI. Why do you design the ugliest cars of Automation? :mindblowing:

what? also i’m pretty sure i’m just as bad if not worse…

2 Likes

And here, the ultimate luxury sedan.

Do you want comfort? do you get them.

Do you want sportive sensations at the rear seat (or driving)? Do you get them.

Do you have min. 100.000€? You can buy them.

And this is… the new Montes Excelsior.

The chassis design is the same as the old gen, but instead of glued-aluminium it features carbon fiber. The body is made in aluminium.

And it features new engines:

-3.8 Straight 6 turbo.
-7.3 V12 (NA and biturbo available).
-7.5 and 5.5 Biturbo v12 (built and designed by MRP).

And coming soon, more engines, and photos.

2 Likes

Click Here for Full Details

13 Likes

Reinforcing Maesima’s reveal of the MRZ-3, KHT has revealed the performance pack to the ST-Z trim, called ST-ZR by KHT. Bringing in more attention was the new MRZ-3’s time attack version produced by KHT, which will not be sold. Instead the 550hp version will be used in time attack events to promote KHT’s aftermarket division.

Info found here - Click

12 Likes

Sees the MRZ-3

Looks at the stats of the MRZ-3

Sees KHT have tuned the MRZ-3

Sees the Time Attack version

I’m gonna have to step up my game.

6 Likes

Funny. I love how this Maesima sits squat at the same level as my Peryton. Which then means I need to make a concept for 2019 with a whole new engine. Here I come!

Best part is that I never even intended to compete with Maesima, like ever.

@Awildgermanappears Did I mention, Eradicare sounds like some government euthanasia program? It’s just sinister. Or was the engine your mechanism all along? *conspiracy theory intensifies*

4 Likes

Dafuq you talkin bout. Only because IMP now sells a (expensive) family sedan with dead reliable spoiler[/spoiler] 670hp and a five year, unlimited mileage warranty?

1 Like

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG

D-Did I get shit on? Okay :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t matter what sort of cars you make, we love you anyways.

8 Likes

#NEWCOMERS!
On the far left and right: the Kunai RS
Originally we made just a sedan looking at the Dimension Rift SSP but then quickly realised there was a hot hatchback battle between Zavir, Saminda, Phale, and Erin. We think. So we got in on the RWD hatchback action. We don’t even know who this car competes with anymore. Just buy it and go defeat people at the Nurburgring.

The Peryton
isn’t lazing around either! Sitting on a refabricated aluminium chassis and panels, there is some serious weight reduction in this car now. Coupled with an interior change, and plenty of suspension tuning… it looks like we’re sorted!

To reduce weight even more, and add some poke, we stuffed in the Drac FourJet here too! 410HP!

http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/cavallera-motor-and-design-company/17986/193

9 Likes

##Leaving Already? but we’re just getting started

#Lowlis

the super economical and cheap city car. getting up to more than 20km/l(47US MPG)
More Details

#Ciant

Entry-level to Middle Class Sedans
More Details

#Akba

Another Entry to the Utilitarian Market. offering superior value. but is it for you?
Find Out Here

#Naga

Classic American Spirit put into Modern Muscle car
Get Yours Here

#Triba

Our Flagship car just got newer, and better than before
Oogle your eyes with it HERE

that’s about it for our massive reveal

7 Likes

People are bringing it to this show.

I don’t really have time to get anything up. GG’s been quiet this year. Too quiet.

Because they’re too busy with the race team winning everything and preparing for the big moves next year and some weird and sudden renovations…

8 Likes

That 330 MPH car sure caused some commotion though. :smile:

Yeah, but Mercury was revealed in 2015 and the revamped “completed” Mercury isn’t formally released until 2017. All we got this year is our “this is our eco hypercar concept, be very afraid”, but the reaction was mostly a WTF how? why? more so than a “oh god yes plz”.

“WTF how” is pretty much the standard response to anything GG. :laughing:

5 Likes

###Oops. did we say we’re done? we meant KOMODO has done their part. we from KSR still have something left

#Saminda SR3

ever wondered how the usually ‘normal’ saminda cars would be if it were tuned?
WELL. time to found out. Check it out here

#Varg-S XTR4

as Supercar that we thought wasn’t SUPER enough. and so we make it SUPER SUPERCAR
Just how super is it? it’s THIS SUPER

6 Likes