Paris Motor Show 2016 [Automation Edition]

The Seishido main event at the 2016 Paris Motor Show started with a black screen reading

The wait is almost over.

3 Likes

How do you meanā€¦ ā€œbeatā€? In what sense, 0-100 times, top speed, Nurburgring times, Airfield circuit timesā€¦?

1 Like

Economy and utility, for sure :smile:

I know, I know, itā€™s a stupid comment.

2 Likes

@szafirowy01 Iā€™m getting 16.6mpgā€¦ I canā€™t imagine how he squeezed the power out of that hatchback or if it fits large engineā€¦ and so the plot thickensā€¦

DAMN IT I MEANT TO COMPETE WITH HYPERA AND DIMENSION NOT AN IDIOT HATCHBACK WTF IS THIS

Yes, utility is 0.0 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#Saminda will release 3 Concept car in Paris Motor Show.

Auxuras will only participate on motor shows which are available in the country.

7 Likes

Hmmm , Saminda C2000R or Maesima HX-R ?

:alien:

4 Likes

Luna Z Sportivo :wink: But seriously, that is the only case I wouldnā€™t be sure to choose Maesima, as C2000R announcements were very promising :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey look! A FCV that doesnā€™t look ridiculous!

4 Likes

Some memories from late 90ā€™s coming from ManHell, the ā€˜oldā€™ Comet.

7 Likes

Good to see you again! Canā€™t wait for ManHellā€™s display

1 Like

Lap time at Top Ge- i mean Airfield Track

#Varg.
https://gfycat.com/AgedFewLangur

In Norse mythology, a vargr (pl. vargar; often anglicised as warg or varg) is a wolf and in particular refers to a particularly malevolent kind.

While this Varg wonā€™t hunt you, it for sure will hunt down some competition for you. Our Varg is a GT3 inspired baby-hypercar, with the pricetag of half a supercar.

What you saw beforeā€¦ was just a teaser. No, the best is yet to comeā€¦

9 Likes

6 Likes

Link doesnā€™t work.

1 Like

IMP does not believe in excessive marketing, itā€™s the product that matters most of all. Bask in the glory of our quotation marks.

3 Likes

Bell Automotive: New for 2016

Bell BPM Compact:

Introducing the Bell BPM Compact, this cute little SUV is exactly what you need if you live in the city but feel the need to occasionally drive to the country, come by the Bell Automotive stand and book a test drive and recive a free Ā£500 contribuion towards the deposit, Base model from Ā£112p/cm.

Engines Available:
0.8 N/A OHV-6V I3, 1.0 N/A DOHC-9V I3, 1.2 N/A DOHC-16V I4
Transmissions: 5-Speed Manual, 6-Speed Manual, 6-Speed DCT, 5-Speed Auto
Trims: 100 (Basic), 120 (Standard), 125 (Standard A/C), 130 (Sport), 135 (4x4 Off-Road) 140 (Luxury)

Bell BPM-1:

The Bell BPM-1 is the average sized CUV, this appeals to people who live in towns and would like a good capable vehicle to transport their family across the Arizona desert or tow a caravan along the A-roads into Cornwall, this is the SUV for everyone.

Engines Available:
1.4 N/A DOHC-16V I4, 1.4 Turbo DOHC-16V I4, 1.6 N/A DOHC-16V I4, 1.8 Turbo DOHC-20V I4
Transmissions: 6-Speed Manual, 6-Speed Auto, 7-Speed DCT, 9-Speed Auto
Trims: 145 (Standard), 150 (Standard A/C), 155 (Premium), 160 (Luxury), 165 (Sport)

Bell BPM-2:

The Bell BPM-2 is the larger more intimidating SUV in the range, this is for the school run and the weekly shopping trips to M&S, if you have money to splash or are looking for a solid company car the pop by the Bell stand and speak to one of our representitives.

2.0 N/A DOHC-16V I4, 2.2 N/A DOHC-10V I6, 2.5 N/A DOHC-20V I6, 3.0 Turbo DOHC-20V I6, 3.0 N/A DOHC-24V V6
Transmissions: 7-Speed DCT, 9-Speed Auto
Trims: 145 (Standard), 150 (Standard A/C), 155 (Premium), 160 (Luxury), 165 (Sport)

Bell Dynasty:

The Dynasty is the acessible sports hatch, you can have a high MPG aero model that is designed to return a good range without resorting to the evil hybrid, we also offer a hot version (pictured) which can really put a nice big grin on your face, the one we have on show can be won in a little competition, pop by the Bell stand and take part in a little Forza Horizon 3 challenge that could land the keys to a brand new Dynasty Ember complete with the track attack trim.

Engines:
1.4 Turbo DOHC-16V I4, 1.6 N/A DOHC-12V I4, 1.6 Turbo DOHC-16V I4, 2.0 N/A DOHC-16V I4
Transmissions: 5-Speed Manual, 6-Speed Manual, 6-Speed Auto, 6-Speed DCT, 7-Speed DCT
Trims: Eco (Standard Aero), Echo (Standard A/C),Executive (Premium), Ember (Sport), Rifle (Sport Extreme)

Bell Chaperone:

The Chaperone is our typical hatchback, nothing really special about it except for the Harman Kardon audio infotainment system standard on every model, this car is designed for whizzing around the back roads and comfortably cruising the Motorways and Autobahns of Europe, the Executive trim comes with a free membership to Amazon Prime so you can listen to your favourite tunes while cruising the motorway and your passengers can watch The Grand Tour on that long boring trip.

Engines:
1.2 N/A DOHC-16V I4, 1.4 Turbo DOHC-16V I4, 1.6 N/A DOHC-16V I4, 1.8 N/A DOHC-20V I4, 1.8 Turbo DOHC-20V I4
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual, 6-Speed Auto, 7-Speed Auto
Trims: Eco (Standard Aero), Echo (Standard A/C), Executive (Premium), Ember (Sport), Rifle (Sport Extreme)

Bell Prospect:

This is just a crazy eco sports car, it is a concept car but it is a fully working one so you can enjoy playing with all the shiny buttons and infotainment system, please also enjoy a complimentary 1:43 scale replica model being given out in our goody bags.

Engines:
1.0 N/A DOHC-12V I3, 1.5 Turbo DOHC-20V I4
Transmissions: 6-Speed DCT, 7-Speed DCT
Trims: Eco (Standard), Executive (Premium), Efficiency (Sport)

Bell Society:

The car for every man and woman, this is the multifunctional vehicle that can be anything you want it to be, offering 3 body styles with a crossover estate and fastback coupe coming to next years Paris Autoshow, this car is easy to drive thanks to all the electronic wizardry offered and the estate model comes with flat folding rear seats with a high boot floor to ease loading, the convertible comes with a standard mechanical soft top (two clips to unclip and folds straight into the section between the boot and back seats) and an optional electronic hardtop (not on display).

Engines:
1.6 N/A DOHC-16V I4, 1.8 N/A DOHC-16V, 2.0 Turbo DOHC-20V I4, 2.2 N/A DOHC-24V I6
Transmissions: 6-Speed Manual, 6-Speed Auto, 7-Speed DCT, 8-Speed Auto
Trims: Eco (Standard), Victor (Special Standard), Executive (Premium), Alpha (Sport), Centurion (Luxury)

Bell Automotive, keeping things complicatingly simple since 1940.

Yes we know our designs are a bit bland but we like to keep things innofencive and conservative to attract the older higher budget buyers

7 Likes

Count me in if there are free 1:43 scale models being given away!

2 Likes

The presentation is excellent, and combined with the wide range of colors (raspberry red, midnight blue, pure white, vermilion, silver, mint green, bright yellow and pale blue in that order), the new lineup has me hooked! If only 1:43 scale models of the entire range were given away to visitors, or at least offered for sale later onā€¦

1 Like

Thank you, we are conservative but fun

Well maybe not given away as the model cars are valued at about Ā£10rrp but we could give them away to people who buy the cars*, imagine having a model of the car you just bought!

*only available through the online car configurator

Thatā€™s the cockiest thing ever.

2 Likes