Partario's mods & stuff

:laughing:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s an accurate replica. How close did you get to the real thing?

Missing things:

• Writings on the rear
  • Couldnā€™t recreate 100% of rear lights
  • Missed somewhere stripe mod, so I used Normanā€™s modified grilles and vents

Also engine acts completely different to original, however I got close numbers (except RPMs) to real engine

1 Like

Redid the morphing and fixed some bugs on the non-Pinto and added it to Workshop.

Comes as a 3-door hatchback and 2-door coupe. Both look the same, but have different rear morphs.

I would also like to do a 3-door wagon/panel van in the future.

Edit: Apparently there are some bugs with morphing flares. Fixing them ATM. done :white_check_mark:

13 Likes

Canā€™t think anything else than thanks so much.

1 Like

Mustang II, here I come! :grinning:

1 Like

Surprisingly, this new body could be used for making an actual muscle car. The breed did not die out after the oil crisis, after allā€¦

I canā€™t wait to stuff a big OHV V8 into its nose. Big engine + small body = proper pony car!

1 Like

A flexible subcompact car that can be morphed like Ford Mustang II, Chevrolet Vega/Monza and AMC/Rambler Gremlin. I also have the suggestions for you: removable targa roof (both hardtop and soft-top, and on both 2-door coupe and 3-door hatchback), similar to Ford Sportiva concept car and made unlock it in 1968 (I actually edited lua files), to make a time for development, as well as shorter tail morph (I also edited lua files as well).

Pinto? :smiley:

To placate fans of muscle cars like me, why not a convertible variant? Because the roar of a high-displacement V8 sounds even better without a roof. I also want a four-door sedan and five-door wagon, for those who want more practicality.

No, weā€™ve already decided on El Camino, because itā€™s ridiculous-er.

3 Likes

There arenā€™t enough utes (as Australians call them) in the game, so it would be a nice addition to what would otherwise be a very short list.

1 Like

Canā€™t hurt to have more body styles. Utes are cool.

I would also like to make a Pinto convertible, as mentioned earlier.

9 Likes

A ute version of the not-Vectra body would be just as cool, especially since there are no modern ute bodies yet. Also, the four-door version is morphable enough to turn into a four-door coupe just like the CLS.

2 Likes

i surprisingly enough agree, i vote for a ute vectra too

4 Likes

Pinto Ute is almost done

20 Likes