Partario's mods & stuff

There are already two ute bodies (one vanilla, the other from @Corvette6317) but they are roughly the same size, and this latest one, being smaller, will fill the niche of the compact ute. All we need are modern equivalents…

Also, a convertible version of the not-Vectra body would provide still more variety - four-seater convertibles are rare in the early 00s, and in fact in that era the only such body is the 00s pony car body from @thecarlover, so a convertible version of the not-Vectra, with its longer wheelbase, would clearly make sense.

3 Likes

Dude shut the fuck up ute refers to utility not just ford and holden. Ie you can have a hilux ute or a ford courier ute. really just stop with the pointless comments

4 Likes

Well, the rest of the world refers to coupe utilities when they say “ute”. While abg’s comments can sometimes get annoying (especially in competitions), I’d say in this case his comment is far from pointless (and not just because I share his edited out opinion). Utes (or coupe utilities, to avoid ambiguities) are the only vehicles that are both sport and utility that ever have worked (unlike, you know, sport utility vehicles), and I utterly hate to see them go as well.

6 Likes

Mustang 2 body to get a Convertible variant?

It is planned.

In other news: I just released the ute variant on Workshop.

17 Likes

That is one of the best-looking ute bodies I have ever seen. Now where are the modern equivalents?

2 Likes

Agreed. But it takes time. We must be patient with our amazing modders… but a ute version of the non xc falcon would be cool too

2 Likes

Working on it.

4 Likes

I’m sure whatever you come up with will be BUte E-Full.

2 Likes

I just noticed that the Pinto ute has the same seating options as the coupe and hatch. A minor thing, but I figured I’d mention it.

Thanks for the notice, will fix it ASAP.

2 Likes

Revisiting the not-Vectra after the new update and I’m liking it quite a lot! I noticed that morphing the trunk has no effect on cargo space or overall length. It also seems to have less passenger space than the other 00s sedans, despite being bigger and heavier overall.

Also, can we pretty please get a hatchback/liftback version? :smiley:

7 Likes

But morphing rear window can bump the length even to over 5 metres.

Thanks, I’ll look into the issues.

The hatch will come right after I’ve finished the wagon version.

6 Likes

Sorry for the long period of inactivity.

New stuff coming next week.

30 Likes

That’s some cool stuff right there; BTW The red one looks like a non Ferrari Daytona GTB though.

1 Like

Thanks! I mainly based it around Maserati Indy, but I can totally see the Ferrari resemblance.

1 Like

Certainly looks fast and awesome.

:punch: fist bump

Just what we wanted - a new classic coupe body and more body styles for the existing ones.