Partario's mods & stuff

I spy, with my little eye, a GM FWD sedan platform that starts with “G” (lower right), and a not–Mangusta on the bottom left?

1 Like

Oh my, those are gorgeous!

I think it’s a 1991 FWD C platform sedan, not a FWD G platform, as it’s body suggested that it came out in late 1990 and it has 2814 mm (110.8 in) wheelbase (also identical to a 1986 H platform), and I also think that coupe was also resemble to De Tomaso Mangusta, particularly at rear section.

1 Like

You’re right, it’s the C body, based on the likes of the Oldsmobile 88 and Buick Park Avenue. Not GM’s highest point, but the body will be simple enough to support a wide variety of morphs, come in few body variants, and have a big engine bay.

The coupe is still based on the Maserati Indy, thus I made it with FR layout in mind.

Thanks for the comments everybody! Hope these bodies will be the base of some awesome future cars.

6 Likes

So I (we) will finally have a properly 80s American Full-Size? I suggest then it be available earlier than the vanilla 90s Full-Size

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the Italian Fastback. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m considering the unlock year to be around 84-85. The '91 Olds 98 based design looks lik it would fit right in late 80s, and it does look almost a generation older than the Crown Vic based sedan.

But not-Crown Vic unlocks in 1987. Wouldn’t '84 or '85 be too close?

2 Likes

You’re right. I suppose it can’t hurt making it a few years older.

2 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to next week with all these awesome bodies coming out. :sunglasses:

ohm1996, partario: Thanks. I recognized it as a Park Avenue, but wasn’t sure about which Olds it was; I knew the Park Ave. was on the G with the Bonneville, so I assumed it would be an earlier version of the G-Body. Clearly my platform-fu isn’t quite as strong as I thought it was. I can see now the “cars” on the left are the same car. Looking forward to all of it hitting the Workshop.

3 Likes

Just finished the not-C-body. Available as 4-door, 2-door and 5d wagon.

Steam:

For standalone users:

Next release will be the 60s fastback GT. I might come back to this one with extra body styles (convertible and ute would be nice), but they’re not priorities at the moment.

As usual, if you find a bug or have any feedback, I’m all ears. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

What about the not-Vectra variants?

4 Likes

The Vectra body’s not as easy to work on, so I’ll finish these variants later

2 Likes

Late 60s fastback GT is coming along nicely. Expect it to be released in a few days. Or months.

22 Likes

Love your work; I have never found your mods wanting and I expect that this sports GT body will be continuing this trend!

Thanks for taking the time to build this stuff :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

60s-70s fastback GT now released.

Currently only a fastback (with rear hatch), also a version without front bumper for a Maserati Ghibli look; hopefully a 3-box coupe and convertible variants will come soon.

for standalone: Dropbox - partario_70sFastback.rar - Simplify your life

Any feedback is welcome. Find something wrong, let me know.

19 Likes

Fantastic! Now the fastback sedan next :smile:

10 Likes

LOVELY work as usual!

Is there any chance to seeing soon some different 50’s small/medium body? It really lacks of variety down there.

5 Likes

OMG, I just have to do it!!!

THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!!! :scream::joy::dizzy_face:

Aaaannnd… I’m spent! :sunglasses:

5 Likes