Partario's mods & stuff

Very well designed! I have a model using this body I’m very excited to show off. I’m very happy the station wagon field is being expanded upon, as well as the 1980s field.

Thanks for all the comments!

I like the Zest, The Žnoprešk company corporate-look goes nicely with that body!

Any update in regard to the sedan and 3 door hatch?

[quote=“partario”]4 door and 3 door body styles are progressing nicely:

I foresee an Opel Ascona and old Kadett! I cant wait to get this body in-game!!!

Very Good! Now I have to rethink my 80’s/90’s lineup… :laughing:

They’re nearly finished, just need to get the rear morphing right. I hope I can dedicate some time on it and finish them later this week. :sunglasses:

I would like to officially include all of these ingame when you’re done making them.

If you want to do that, please email me the KJC, LUA and MAX files for them to andrew@camshaftsoftware.com, and I’ll email you back with a legal document to sign saying we’re legally allowed to use your stuff :slight_smile:

Hey man, any updates?

Here they are, the 3 door hatchback and 4 door sedan. Also includes the fixed and updated 5 door wagon/hatch version.
80WagonPartario.rar (570 KB)

pictures: (a few possibilities they can be turned into)

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]I would like to officially include all of these ingame when you’re done making them.

If you want to do that, please email me the KJC, LUA and MAX files for them to andrew@camshaftsoftware.com, and I’ll email you back with a legal document to sign saying we’re legally allowed to use your stuff :slight_smile:[/quote]

email sent! :wink:

Very nice!

This will make my Bogliq dreams finally come true!!! Whole fleets of conservatively styled 2 and 3 box shapes with bland yet reliable drivetrains!!! :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

I said it regarding to the one before but I say it again. This is the way ALL bodies should be made. With enough morphs to be able to turn it into different styled cars. This is what the game should have to allow for more player creativity. Why bother with super detailed modelling if a player can’t do more than a style on it?
Looks very nice. I’m going to try it.

Thanks for the comments! I’m glad you like the bodies.

In the meanwhile I’ve been fiddling with a slightly more modern body, inspired by various sedans from 1990s/2000s.

The side windows and the rear door line looks like straight off W203 C-Class.

Wasn’t intentional, but now that you mention it I totally see it. :smiley:

Tbh, I initially had in mind something like a late 90s Chrysler/Dodge or Oldsmobile. I think it will look a bit different from the not-W203 already in the game (or beta) being a bit lower, wider and with a different wheelbase to body length ratio (front axle is not as far in the front as the MB).

Here’s a different angle with some morphs applied:

Ah, now I see the difference. Will be a worthy addition. And will satiate Daffy’s craving for sedans.

Let me also say a few words of praise. Like PMP I really like Partorios modular approach. This is not to say that the other mods are bad but hopefully people can take some lessons.
While every of his cars has a basic theme, it can be adjusted in many degrees of freedom without stuff that can potentially break the shape.
Front and back can be adjusted in length, as well as front window and door position, angle of front and back windows and more.
While it would be nice if this game also allowed to adjust width and height of every car, it fits very well with the theme of the designer that we can adjust the size.
A very nice mod. I hope he does some sports cars too.

great job!!!

Great work Partario, keep it up!!

Nice sedan! It shows hits of a late 90’s Chrysler

We just need v6’s and we can make some real North American Sedan.