Partario's mods & stuff

The BX body is being worked on by Chickenbiscuit right now and should be in the game soon.

4 Likes

yay, now i can make the leaning tower of citroen in my favorite game

I really fancied the Firemaro / Cambird body in Kee, have you considered adding it to UE4? It was one of my favourite bodies, really well done.

1 Like

We already have a body in UE4 that’s very similar to that one - although it most closely resembles a Mitsubishi GTO and comes in two sizes.

I just gotta say these are all beautiful bodies, and I can’t wait for the to make a comeback in UE4.21

Yeah, would definitely like to see those C-bodies back!

1 Like

Thanks guys. Working on porting some of those bodies over to UE4 right now, hoping to have something ready soon.

24 Likes

I don’t find it similar at all. The styling I did on the Camaro / Firebird in Kee looks terrible on the GTO body.

A not-a-Bonneville SSE. Love it!

Looks more like an Oldsmobile 98 of the same vintage.

Yep, the 98 is what it’s primarily based on, with a few small changes like the rear wheel arches.

1 Like

That is quite frankly a very beautiful body, Partario. Very nice job on it!

In the process of learning to use Blender I’ve made this; a simple 1980s sedan (plus wagon/liftback/coupe/van) body.

Workshop link:

I will probably add some more variants in the near future.

30 Likes

This is how a body should be made in this game. There are all the most important morphs.
Thank you, really.

12 Likes

As a Mitsubishi Galant E16 owner I really like this.

Are there any news about the BX body? :slight_smile:

The BX body will probably make it in the game with the next update.

3 Likes

I like your new body, however, I have encountered a problem: I can’t install any inline engines with a bore larger than 83.6 mm or 60-degree V6/V8 with a bore larger than 78.9 mm or 90-degree V6/V8 with a bore larger than 86.3 mm due to engine height limits shown in Engine Designer.

That’s true, the engine bay height is severely restricted. Currently trying to work out a way to solve this.

1 Like

I was able to squeeze in a 4.0L V8… with a bore of 84.2mm. Even so, there was not much vertical room to spare.

1 Like

This body is really great, plenty of morphs and body styles. Really appreciate it! But I was wondering if it would be possible to add in the rear engine placement option eventually?