Partario's mods & stuff

Rear engine option should be doable, I’ll give it a shot.

Edit:
I fixed the engine bay height problem, fitting reasonably sized engines for this body should not be a problem anymore.

Due to adjusting the vertical position of the mesh, designs made with the body will be borked when reloaded, sorry about that.

4 Likes

Not to sound picky, but could we get longer wheelbase versions in the future? :)) This is screaming “Toyota Camry” at me

A larger version is not a bad idea, maybe some time in the future when I’m done with my current WIP projects.

3 Likes

Small European van body released on the workshop:

[edit] I don’t know why but on open beta version of the game none of the morphs for this body work. Not sure how to fix that at the moment. :confused:

19 Likes

The open beta morph issue affects alot of cars, the devs are working on it i think.

There is a glitch when I selected a MacPherson Strut suspension on your 90s blobby compact body (this mod is out on Steam Workshop).

Ah, thanks. I’ll try and fix it asap

EDIT

It’s fixed now

4 Likes

I’ve added another body to the workshop, this very basic boxy thing:

Also, coming soon™, the opposite of boxy:

25 Likes

Oh. My. God.

SEBRING. nut

5 Likes

The body on the top would make a nice choice for a 70s truck, SUV or van. The one on the bottom, on the other hand… Is it a scaled-up version of your Neon body, or based on something else entirely? If it’s the latter, I’m thinking it’s a remake of one of your Kee-era mods.

Edit: The second new body is indeed a remake of one of your Kee mods. I’m glad to see it return.

The bottom kinda looks like a 300M.

It’s this body from kee redone:

10 Likes

another one_eternity_later.jpg

took some time to update a couple of mod bodies to UE 4.27

6 Likes