Partario's mods & stuff

That is true, I increased the width of the car a bit, because I felt the engine bay was a bit too narrow for a car of this size.

Ah ha! That is why. IMHO I prefer the bigger tyres choice, as I have not encounter the engine that is too wide for this body yet. But then again I can just lua editing the wheel arches to be able to accommodate bigger tyres.

Back from vacation…

Started working on finishing the 300 and the kei car. Hope to release them soon.

Also coming soon, a 1970s hatchback that (in its current state) looks like this:

Yep, it’s based on the Pinto.

Bootiful.

Simply bootiful.

Great work!

EDIT:
Did I noticed that you can morph from square to round headlight case? Awesome.

As always: great work! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to having that! So much potential.

Am i the only one who get AMC Pacer vibes from the brown one?

No. I got a hint of Pacer and Gremlin from that one.

As did I. But it’s definitely more of a Pinto. Oil crisis era compacts are always a nice addition.

let’s make a Pacer

Thankfully, the American compacts from that era all have a similar look. I do admit, it does look more like a Pinto, but it’s got a pinch of Pacer and a dash of Gremlin hiding in there.

Me want… any estimated time of arrival? :stuck_out_tongue:

May very well be coming out this week. Initially only a hatchback, soon to be joined by a coupe. Perhaps a 3-door wagon as well.

Sweet!

Any ETA on the 300? I know you were having issues with that, so I hope you’ve been able to find a solution for them.

[quote=“thecarlover”]Sweet!

Any ETA on the 300? I know you were having issues with that, so I hope you’ve been able to find a solution for them.[/quote]

I’ll look into it after the Pinto is done. The 300 had issues with morphing, which needs to be redone. Hopefully I won’t run in any problems this time, since now I have a bit more knowledge on how to avoid certain bugs.

Looks a bit like a VW Scirocco to me. Me gusta

Any chance, with the Pinto style body, we could get a small ‘sedan’ type version (basically, a trunk instead of a hatch) as an option? Even if it’s a morph, and keeps it as a hatch, I think it’d add a little extra variety to the car and what could be done with it.

Any possible launch window for those beauty? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully next week.

Sure thing, a mesh for a non-hatch 2 door version is already done. It has the exact same exterior by default, but extra morphs in the back to turn it into a notchback.

In another news… I just released this:

http://i.imgur.com/vxrYvPE.png?

An 1980s mid size family car. Based on the Citroen BX and, to a lesser extent, a few other 1980s cars. Comes in 6 variants!

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =632881068

For Stand alone users: dropbox.com/s/j3hr6yviky21l … o.rar?dl=0

Any comments/criticism/bug reports welcome!