S-cop finally does a Cop Challenge.
1982 - Los Azrael, Gasmea
We are contracting the next-generation Police cars in this era… and we don’t want to make the same mistakes as the other Gasmean Department a decade ago. Do note, this is right in Smog Era, and in a certain level of choke. But we still want relatively TRADITIONAL large cars [in this time, slightly downsized, Europeans would still call them large] (Yes… I am taking as many stabs at PDC5 as I can)
- Trim and Varient Year must be 1982
- Vehicle must have a traditional seating arrangement, full benches/2 Fronts, bench rear, full seats only
- Engine choice unrestricted, but FRONT ENGINED RWD we don’t want to retrain cops for different setups But Pushrod V8 is heavily prefered
- Vehicle must contain a Standard 8 Track
- Vehicle must be a 4 door Sedan
- Price rough cap is $24,000
- Engine to run Standard Unleaded and to have a Catalytic Converter
- Vehicle to have an Automatic Transmission there’s no room for a Stickshift when there’s a shotgun in the way
- Vehicle to have an attempt at a livery.
- Engine ET Limit: 155
- Trim ET Limit: 95
they are limits… not recommended to maximise one.
Variant: Anything, do include name of vehicle.
- Service Costs
- Boot Space
- Fuel economy
which seems weird as a secondary priority, but considering Police cars of this era didn’t run all the time or need to run computers in the car… they were barely running anyway to warrant fuel costs
- Sportiness if you even get a score
if you try to get a score in a market you are doing this wrong
The ruleset will be left for a day for public scrutiny before we open up.
Constable Shuriken, Over and Out.