[PDC] Political Design Challenge Round 13: Road to El Dorado (closed)

Cabrera C-12 Estepario

Extra pics

11 Likes

1962 Knighwtick 9 seater van.

4 Likes

The new-for-1962 Warlock Militant 600 in Survivalist spec. A reliable piece of machinery good enough for the military, this specification’s looks may be unconventional but don’t let that fool you: this specification was made to maximize capability while saving you money. This vehicle is made to go off the beaten path wherever your work may take you: from remote corners of Africa to the jungles of the Amazon rainforest, this vehicle can take it on. This vehicle has room for all of your equipment between its’ standard roof storage and its’ cavernous trunk space: it can seat six and leave room for three sleeping sacks in the back when it gets dark. It fits 2 full size spares on the rear and 2 jerry cans on each side as standard equipment. For all this equipment: you must think it will cost a fortune! And now you can understand the brilliance of the Warlock Militant 600 Survivalist: it manages to do all of this for half the price of competitors: setting you back a whoppingly low $10,700. For a vehicle with standard: manually locking diff, power steering, chunky offroad tires and room for six. Warlock. Professional Quality, Amateur Cost.

2 Likes

Well, these are meant to be street going vehicles, even though they are going to spend most of their time off road. So I’d say something that’s at least capable of hitting 50mph/80kph at least.

Bogliq Burro Defender

Brand new Burro’s for the Brasillian Army; they’ll let you buy some of their latest units if you let the Government share in the glory of finding out about Brasilia’s glorious history…

Bogliq Expidition Logistics Ltd. is happy to offer your team as many Burro Defenders as you need and budget allows. The Burro’s on offer will be supplied from the Brasilian Army; the Brasilian Government will supply the units at a generous price plus they’ll aid in logistics, all for some academic recognition and housing any artifacts found in the Brasilia State Museum (Brasilia). The Burro Defender, being a rugged 4x4, will reliably get you and your team exactly where you want to go plus have ample space for all you need to survive in the jungle for weeks at a time.

It is recommended you budget for a couple of small, SWB, lightweight offroaders for the close-in work but the Burro’s will never let you down! Contact me at our Detroit HQ or via the Brasilian US embassy when you’re ready to make a decision.

Yours faithfully

Jack Tennyson
Procurement Agent, Brasilia

6 Likes

Angus Automobile - Appalache ML

This Canadian ML special edition of the Appalache is based on military specs, including full aluminium body with an undercarriage skidtray, fold down windshield, removable seats and a specially tuned 300 cid inline 6 engine.

Standard Appalache features also include easily removable hard top plus a standard 3-speed manual transmission. This ML version can convert from a four seat covered vehicle to an open top two-seater pickup, or any configuration in-between, in no time.

It is rugged yet comfortable both on and off road, and is made to get to its target destination quickly and reliably over any terrain or obstacle.

Angus Automobile made no compromise and spared no expense in building this for the harshest environments around the world. Buy a fleet today and see why the military put its trust in the Appalache ML.

Gallery

4 Likes

A quick clarification on the price - less than 20,000 means below only? so 20k is out and 19.9k is max?

20 grand is the max price, so anything equal or less than that is OK.

Right, so PDC13 is officially open (even though I’ve received several entries already lol).

1 Like

Some revised pics of the 1962 Warlock Militant 600 “Survivalist”:

:

2 Likes

Introducing the Illiad Xpedition. Blazing the trail since 1962.

3 Likes

Some pictures of the 1962 Warlock Militant 600 “Adventurer” proving its mettle in the punishing jungles of South America:

14 Likes

Wow, the attention to detail, on that interior, is amazing! Massively impressed. :slight_smile:

:+1:

2 Likes

Mons Sakaw

The best off-road vehicle for all of your off-road needs. Just ignore the red hinges.

2 Likes

I used the same body and had the same problem haha. Nice design!

Yeah, I’m well aware of the red hinge glitch on that body, that’s not going to be an issue.

2 Likes

1962 Decarlis Prairie

12 Likes

MAHG Tau Montagnard '62

5 Likes

1962 Cutler Rancho SW Adventurer

Offered with the “small” 4.0 V8, connected to a 4-speed manual with crawl gear. The Adventurer pack adds side steps, mudflaps, and a convenient excuse to add an off-road skid tray on a stock car.

I was actually planning on making a 60s style SUV akin to the International Travelall/Jeep Wagoneer. So I omitted the premium interior and wood paneling and made this.

The Rancho: When you need to get yourself and your extended family through absolutely any terrain.

7 Likes