Performance tuner Time attack 1995

There’s no limit for the fuel octane. And yeah, power isn’t everything, but I doubt that Dimension Voyager has anything but that to make it fast :smiley:

And about Madrias’ entry - probably. As well as mine. But they are fun :smiley:

I was only going by the stuff I found on my desk this morning.

7 Likes

my 513hp seems low, now…

Guess I’m dead (also my car is super cheap, so I could’ve amped more HP in there, but fuck it)

2 Likes

You’re still ahead of me… but in my defence, single 4-barrel

Im at 700 something although my base car is from 1946

I had a choice between a 1300 HP straight line beast or a 600 HP nimble little rabbit. I chose the nimble rabbit. It’s not all about power, take for instance my little car I posted in the Green Hell Lap Times thread, it was able to beat some other cars in there that had double the horsepower.

This

I really think that a light and agile 600 hp car can be as fast as a 2 ton 1000+ hp.

I would make the turbo more towards high-revving, would make it spool around 5000~5500, maybe 6000 rpm, then let a little bigger read-line and use a gearing that keeps the car in good power band. This way you would gain some little extra power.
But I don’t know at your car, if it can put this extra power at the track, and even if it can, it will hurt your drivability.

I think my turbo spools at like 3-4k, although thats mostly because my engine bay isn’t wide enough. Probably does help drivability, however its still down at like 27 i think

I was only in it for the laughs. I figure that if nothing else, I can feel good if the Storm cars take the manufacturer’s championship factor of it.

3 Likes

Ok, so just over a day left to submit, if you’re still undecided you should get a move on. Although this is quite a turnout for an event, I don’t recall if SOF was this popular.

#ALSO
Also I am thinking of introducing separation between AWD and FWD/RWD cars, there will be one unified scoring table, and one for each class. Meaning there will be 3 medals up for grabs. All wheel drive champ, 2 wheel drive champ, and overall champ of champs. If nobody has any objections I can add this

11 Likes

Sounds fair for me.

No problem. I think that’d be cool, just because it’d split things up a little bit.

I’m going to lose anyway, so… whatever XD

1 Like

That sounds like a challenge.

This is done in RL all the time and should be considered equally uneventful in an Automation competition!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

But that’s better. Not only would I get last overall, but last in class!

3 Likes

I’ve probably got slowest AWD.

Oh fuck this is a squeeze because I’ve haven’t made time to tune my car…

What’s going on? Two pictures of the Direwolf, but no Nasaro! Looks like somebody has a bias😁

2 Likes