Performance tuner Time attack 1995

Bottom 3 in practice. Every. Single. Time.
Can’t say I’m not consistent.

1 Like

You aren’t getting anywhere near these times in my game, but the stats seems to be the same. Maybe the physics are different in beta vs stable? Don’t know. All I know is I just ran your cars on Laguna again, and it’s 1:37 without any modifyers on the flying lap. Also we might have different lagunas

All you had to do is ask for a car, you know :slight_smile: KHT tuned by Hypera.[quote=“AirJordan, post:361, topic:18876”]
Maybe a revamp should be done
[/quote]

Considering the scale of your driver’s mistake, I’m not sure.

I’ll see you add 300 kilos worth of safety equipment on that 60’s car and you’ll think twice about that

WAAAAAY Ahead of you on this one. :wink: Let’s just say “A choice of a starter car is going to get a LOT tougher”

Do you really think we’re doing 1996 next? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hopefully price limitations and not blocking horsepower, or I’m going to be in trouble. The only cars I’ve got in my lineup that’d pass a strict maximum horsepower check are the shitboxes. And let’s face it, no one wants to see a 1987 Storm Excel try to make it around a track, we’d be here all year.

2 Likes

i was being VERY presumptuous.

and the car is a bit of a fat ol’ pig :smiley:

Oh, I know, but in the first round I wanted to race something mine (and didn’t really want to look for the car too much).

That… is some really intriguing idea :smiling_imp:

1 Like

you might want to fix this

“Yes, Matteo! I’m not going to pay for your air ticket… How? You have to swim back to Italy. Capisc?”

4 Likes

For the next round of the Performance Tuner Challenges could we make it have a full illegal street racer thing? Perhaps could you add another random factor for traffic conditions? It could make slower cars have a better advantage so people can successfully use Lan Evo/Impreza like platforms whereas they would horribly struggle in a flat out time attack battle.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea! We should use road tracks, but I loved it!

1 Like

We should use THE road track

4 Likes

Leave C1 out of it :smiley: Midnight club will be disbanded because of us.

5 Likes

Bruh…

What if we are the Mid Night club…

3 Likes

Not sure if this will help or hinder my selection… because I only make crap cars

Kangaroos and so on …

2 Likes

Oh shuddup

2 Likes

“Rain again?! Dammit!”
“Yeah, looks like it”
“Why the hell do you choose to race Slicks??!!”
“We have a 1200hp car, do you wanted what? AWD wheel-spin?”
“We have a god dammit rally driver! He can figure it out!”
“Maybe he can figure out how to control this thing with this weather…”
“I hope so…”

I am consistently finishing in 5th place in the practice sessions, good thing there is some variability when it comes to qualifying and the actual event.

Somehow my car’s managed to finish above 110% every time so far…

2 Likes

Exactly what I wanted to write, so I don’t have to now :stuck_out_tongue: But at least I’m for the second time the fastest among the disqualified, that’s something :smile:

@ramthecowy See? And you complained so much about it :smiley:

Why is my mistake chance at 87? I’m quite sure my drivability is above 20…