Performance tuner Time attack 1995

need to find something with big enough engine

I think i have a car i can use here… Scarab Eruption GT
With some more tuning and more aero it’ll probably fit.

As I barely managed to present any cars on the forums (my company thread managed to have 1 car :poop: )

does someone have a suitable car he’d provide me to tune? :smile:
// nvm, I might have one

Also, stable or beta? @squidhead
Catalytic converter required, something about loudness?

I only have one car before 1995 and I have to see if it conforms to the rules to submit it myself…

Check the HLC and the DLC or CSR and ask the creator about using the car :wink:

1 Like

Stable

actually nvm me

How many of these cars lap Airfield in under 1 1/2 minutes? Or this that asking for team secrets? I’d hate be laughed out of the garages.

My one does. In fact the base variant did it in 1:31 IIRC.

If you need a car, just PM me after browsing through the Storm Automotive thread for older cars. Might have something you’re interested in.

Yup mine does lap under 1:30 too.

1 Like

Surprisingly, yes, I’m sub-1:30, with an automatic picking my gears for me.

1 Like

Sub 1:30 on sports in its original non tuned form…

Anyone else not able to use the full budget with +5 Quality on everything?

I’m sub-$30k and mine’s quite a big car.

2 Likes

Same. But, I don’t mind that, it allows for a bit of everything here, even though I know it means I’m gonna get creamed later.

1 Like

So… uh…
@squidhead I made a clone of the car but like an idiot I forgot to clone the engine and ended up overwriting the stock engine. Very quickly realized my mistake and tried to rebuild the engine but the closest I got, it made the same power at the same RPM but 7Nm of torque less. Luckily the stats of the car itself did not change a lot, just the economy decided to die for some reason. It’s a little bit slower from 80-120kmh and it also does the quarter mile a little slower.
tl;dr it’s not 100% the car I presented here, but it’s very very close. Acceptable for you?

And which version counts as the stable one? My initial car is made in open beta.

All done, all optiones allowed are ticked and price stopped at 30900… maybe 60 comes is play if you have some old supercar…

1 Like

Or limo. I wanted to enter with one, but even with 0 quality and no markup it was slightly above the 20k limit for a base car. But still, the tuned variant was waaay below 60k.

1 Like

i would love to enter this!

on an unrelated sidenote, does someone have a pre '95 production car they’d be willing to give me?