Popular automobile † [DEAD]

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:
My computer is resting in peace now, and since I’m poor it will be a long time until I can save enough to buy a new one. So this magazine is officially cancelled, I’m sorry guys.

:frowning:

Hope you can find a new computer soon. Don’t worry about the magazine though - you can always do one later!

[quote=“Sillyworld”]MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:
My computer is resting in peace now, and since I’m poor it will be a long time until I can save enough to buy a new one. So this magazine is officially cancelled, I’m sorry guys.[/quote]

may i ask what happened?

:frowning:

Tis sad day this. YArrr

It’s a laptop, and it won’t turn on… I press the “on” button, the fan starts running and the “on” led turns on, but nothing happens, the screen remains dead and the LED that means the CPU is working doesn’t turn on. It won’t even show the BIOS.
I opened and I found a lot of what it seams cat hair mixed with dust clogging the radiator, so I guess the motherboard is fried :frowning:
There’s not supplier for motherboards in my country, I need to order a new one from toshiba in the US, but the shipping plus the fees doubles the cost of the motherboard… and in this economy, the american dollar is too expensive compared to my national currency, it would be like almost buying a new regular laptop.

ah, i have a laptop that errors on me randomly, idk for your case, but i was able to just take the battery out, press the power putton (completely discharges it) switch around the memory modules, put the battery back in, and it has always fixed it, so perhaps you can give that a try, because at one time my laptop didn’t even have the fan spin up it was so clogged, a good vacuuming and reassembly got that fixed

Sorry to hear about your laptop. Don’t worry about the reviews, I was honestly so honoured just to be considered for one. Hope you can save up soon!

I tried that different times with different variations, but it didn’t work :frowning:. Hopefully, I would get a nice used computer in a couple of weeks and I’ll just swap in the good components of my old laptop, and I’ll be back in bussiness :laughing:

EDIT: I managed to get a pc that can run automation, the reviews will be published next week I hope!

BY THE POWA OF JEEZUS!

YIS KURWA
ALL HAIL SILLY AND HIS ZOMBIE PC

It actually looks like it is connected to a life support system :laughing:
Real life happened and I will delay a couple of days the first issue. I finished the reviews a couple of days ago, now I just need to do the pictures and the design. I will dedicate all sunday to that and hope to start publishing monday or tuesday.

[size=150]Finally* it’s happening!*[/size]

Now some clarifications/announcements
[ul]]I’ll be posting an articule or section every other day, at the end, I’ll add a download link for the pdf versions/:m]
]My native language is not english, so bear with me :blush: /:m]
]For the reviews, I used information for the charts, tooltips, markets and the detailed stats table, plus I searched in the forums for further information on the model or the car company. /:m]
]Damn, the whole thing took [size=125]more[/size] time than I thought! (and I haven’t finished! there are a few things left to do)/:m]
]It’s 2 am, after a whole day of work I don’t even know if my english makes sense/:m]
]I’m a psychologist, not a magazine designer :laughing: /:m][/ul]

So here you go, without further ado the cover of the first issue! I’ll post the first review next friday!

MORE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

[size=50]Less Gifs[/size]

jesus vri, your posts need an epilepsy warning :laughing:

I like it! I guess you photoshopped Esprit S1’s interior to Mercury, yep?

Pretty cool!