Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Post your lite campaign (V3) high scores

I will start this one:

kuva

I don’t think this counts as a challenge…maybe Car Reviews?

Have you completed the light campaign on insane settings?

I see now.

it’s not much but it was a furinia start and many mistakes were made. last hotfix at least makes this manageable

Not the best result you could have obtained (even considering the 6.1x difficulty multiplier you went for), and in fact a long way off the current benchmark, but it should still be enough for a personal best. I expect you to improve in the future - hopefully, by avoiding at least some of the mistakes made in the playthrough you posted.

I kinda went for alfa romeo replica in fruinia, failure was thematic XD

still learning tho, there’s ton of stuff to explore for mixmaxing a run

I am currently playing the Beta, winning on insane is much harder. I have not managed to yet.

slowly getting there. this was a arhana start. I had some hundred million in the bank at the end, it was stupid to just stockpile on them, I could have used those to enter some more market.

there also was a dark age during the 80s where I was in the red for hundreds millions, credit rating went all the way to C and I lucked out with the 90s model.

I wish there was a more convenient way to tell the whole story from this screen :smiley:

also, score is suspiciously equal to car sold… so I bet a mixmax run could just focus on massproducing shitboxes to get ALL THE SCORES