Potato quality thumbnails when selecting new bodies

So, I’ve been having this issue where thumbnails for new bodies/trims look like made out of legos, really bad resolution. This issue appeard in the version of the game previous to the last one, on the last stable update was fixed but now with the content update I have it again. My graphics card has 6GB or vram and I run automation on epic settings without any problem, but this.

Is there a way I can manually fix this? Like a file I can manually edit to make the game load the high resolution versions of the thumbnails?

2 Likes

That is probably related to a bigger texture problem the game is having for some people right now. Take a look at the small factory or something in photo mode and see if the textures are similarly messed up. I don’t think there’s much you can do on your end.

1 Like

yep, I just did and it loads crappy textures :frowning:

Sorry to bump this ancient threat, but just in case someone has the same issue, I found there are some mods that have really high poly count, and when I use them, the game changes to low textures. Something to consider :wink:

There hasn’t been any updates sine the last post, but I’m sure it will get fixed with the next update. I think the devs know what is happening.