Preorders of Automation have resumed

Excellent news, it’s really good to see so much activity from you guys! It’s no fun just knowing that you’re busy, I want to see results! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just so I understand, those of us who supported on RocketHub preorder again?

@prisoner747 no thats not what it is. if you pre ordered on rocket hub your fine.no need to re pre order. :slight_smile:

although i would like to put more money forward myself, do i have to make another username or can i make some sort of donation?
i wish the devs would set a paypal account up so we can all pour our money in.(im happy to keep putting £20 in on a monthly basis)untill the game is ready. ill be buying this game like 300 times :smiley:

If you did it on rocket hub you’ve already preordered the “Forced Induction Edition” :mrgreen:

Fordford, if you wanted to give us more money, create another gmail account or something and preorder again - or just convince all your friends to buy it!

I agree…

thanks frenchy128 :slight_smile:

ive got about 5 friends sniffing around checking things out but i dont think any have put any money down yet.(ill go and kick their ass) :slight_smile: is it possible to put some kind of counter on the new pre order people(like on rocket hub?)ive put some automation propaganda
on the canteen notice board at work too. :laughing: we will make 5000 pre orders for you guys. :smiley: won’t we community?

can’t wait to see a running version just ordered Forced Induction Edition

Finally been able to pre-order after soooo much trouble with Rockethub accepting my card lol… Thank god its paypal now

Oh well shame I miss out on extra content earlier :**(

Can you guys keep us up to dated on currant preorders, perhaps a ticker on the home page ?

If we can be bothered! :wink:

I can tell you its been about 100 preorders since we started them again though

That is a great idea. With engine developer: James could have play and finely tune an engine. Where Jeremy would just plonk as many options on, to give the engine as much power as possible, just so he could break it! Awesome! :smiley:

Cant tell you how long I’ve been waiting for a game like this to come along!

Can’t wait for the full game!

I ve just Pre ordered via Paypal. Quite smooth and have a product key straight away.

I am looking forward to the finished game and also following its development which is a little unique really. :wink:

Cant Wait to pre order, Dunno why i havnt yet :frowning:

Hi

Is there some other possibility to order game except through PayPal? I’m asking this because my country is not supported by PayPal.

Thanks

regards
Jane

Preordered. Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

[quote=“janem”]Hi

Is there some other possibility to order game except through PayPal? I’m asking this because my country is not supported by PayPal.

Thanks

regards
Jane[/quote]

What alternatives are available where you are? (bearing in mind that we can’t sell via google checkout in australia)

Out of interest would you be willing to let us know how many pre-orders have been made in total?

Too lazy to look up the exact numbers, but its roughly 400 through rockethub and like 140 through the new system

The correct answer is “Not enough” :stuck_out_tongue: