Problems with Accounts/Keys/Logins?

All i did was let it download the update? I was playing yesterday then this morning it spent 10 mins updating then when i treid to start game it said that?

scrub that above i have two accounts for some reason so all sorted thanks.

Deleted

hi im having trouble loading the gameā€¦ I have pre-ordered it and got my game key but then I try and launch the game it updates for a few mins then pops up saying.
play demo. buy game. options. username and password and then play gameā€¦ the only buttons that work are buy game and options. I have tried putting my username and password in and hitting enter and nothing happens. hope you can help me . thanks rob

i have just purchased the non steam version of the game it gave me a key and said i need to make an account, i made one now what do i do as no option of where to enter the key other than to change to steam. my demo has also been refusing to let me play it and keeps trying to update, please help

Can you reactivate my old key please.

AUTOMATION TEAM REACTIVATE MY OLD KEY PLEASE! :imp:

Sent you a reply via email, justinisepic14.

I tried to play offline today, but it informed me that I have an invalid key. I have a non-steam version if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks.

[quote=ā€œOdimurā€]I tried to play offline today, but it informed me that I have an invalid key. I have a non-steam version if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks.[/quote]
Iā€™ve been having this same issue for a couple versions. Support has been working on it. :slight_smile:

Yes, currently the offline mode doesnā€™t work, the next big update will fix that :slight_smile: