Purchasing Department

I have 3 in, 2 others had problems with either the body or fixtures, I figured this would be a hit or miss competition, as I don’t think this style has ever been attempted.

I was about to join with a bone stock Monolith Artisan Diesel, but I’m on vacation now and won’t be able to Access my PC until the 8th.

Crap, didn’t realise it was due so soon. I have something, I just didn’t submit it before going out to celebrate the new year.

I am debating extending the deadline due to the low turnout, and the fact that almost half had technical issues though no fault of their own.

3 Likes

The time between Christmas and New Year is usually pretty hectic for most, and there have been a lot of challenges popping up in the last few weeks. Up to you, but I figure another week might get you more entries?

3 Likes

Any issue with my truck? I did use several mods for features and some off those off-road fixtures seem to have some slowdown issues on my machine.

Nope, those that I had problems with were informed already.

3 Likes

I would appreciate the extension. I haven’t had time to fire up automation in quite some time.

I guess we can extend the deadline until the 10th.

1 Like

2017 Megacorp MT1 2CMB

4 Likes

Ill be changing the color to white per the rules.

Whoops, that one slipped by me. The rest of the truck should be good :slight_smile:

I’ve submitted my entry, hope you have all the mods required.

I’ll keep secret my car for some day (Smeone might steal my brilliant ideas…) [evil laugh]

First Order Automotive would like to present the EMRTC1 for evaluation.

9 Likes

That thing is just insane.

When in doubt…

Use a Storm Wolf HD 1360.

3 Likes

Time to reveal my submission:

Raziel Classe P Commercial

3 Likes

I’m hoping that’s the amount of torque that it’s making :wink:

1 Like

Actually, compared to my usual stuff, this thing is very tame.

Presenting the 2017 Bogliq Haulage NMT Edition!

Presented in delightful Bogliq Blue, the Haulage can be ordered in whatever colour you like, including custom colours, so long as you allow us the appropriate time to organise the factory to accede to your request!

Thankfully white is already available in stock so just give your friendly Bogliq dealer a call today!!!

3 Likes