Pyrlix' 3D Department | Update at Page 11

Hello - Pyrlix here!

How to use all grilles: Unpack into your /assets/meshes/carparts/grilles folder
Usually C:\ProgramData\Automation\assets\meshes\carparts\grilles
Note: ProgramData is a hidden folder
**How to use vents: Unpack into your /assets/meshes/carparts/vents folder
**How to use Badges: Unpack into your /assets/meshes/carparts/badges folder

Probably many know that i am a longtime betatester - and just recently I tried myself to some 3D-Modeling.

[size=125]Grille department[/size]

abload.de/img/car-151i5kt8.png

The Not-300C Style Grille.

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-150saj5x.png

Its a Not-Rolls Royce Style Grille.

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-1434gj05.png

This time: Not-W201 Also available with a Honeycomb/Hex-Mesh!

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-1552ejjy.png

And another Grille! I made a little grille for cars that are a little boxier or need exactly that grille!

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-164c9uol.png
abload.de/img/car-17430u6z.png

Many people know it from a Vehicle i drift around regularily…
Other ones know it from a transporter.

All we know… ITS THE VIVARO GRILLE!

Comes in whooping 10 Variants!

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-175tlsg6.png

This is a very elegant grille - well atleast according to the name of a big car manufactor that has a star as its logo… Lets call it the ELEGANT Grille. Comes in two variants that look pretty much the same - but one has a small “shield” in it, similar to a W212 with Blue Efficiency Pack!

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-1769oszm.png

This car also had another grille variant - the sports grille! Comes in two variants - full bars and badge cut out.

Download

–ooooo[size=125]Vent department[/size]ooooo–

Time to present the next Generation in Vents!

The so called chrome/plastic-stripes!

Download

–ooooo[size=125]Badges[/size]ooooo–

abload.de/img/car-178mdsm2.png

This is a fixture is for a forum member and his car company. Its the Znopresk-Logo for Mr. NormanVauxhall.
Credits for the ZNOPRESK 3DLogo goes to WizzyThaMan, who provided me with the 3D Model of it. Many thanks!

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-142efe7u.png

The Banhammer Badge!

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-140ntitm.png

The CITA Badge!

Download

–oooooOOÖOOooooo–

The BAM Badge!

Download

–oooooOOÖ[size=125]THE BADGE BUNDLE[/size]ÖOOooooo–

abload.de/img/car-181vvkow.png

Its now possible to do this. Its a work around - as they function as exhausts - but hey… its awesome!

Download
How to use the Badge Bundle: Unpack in your /assets/meshes/carparts/exhausts folder**

Many thanks to Kubby, who teached me in the using of 3DSMax!**

i spy with my little eye an unused body

All screenshots were made in the Public Version B1417 :wink:

what body is it then?
“The Not-300C Style Grille. Its bugging around and it has some flaws”
that one

Thats the Jaguar-Style Sedan body!

Uhm what is the jaguar style sedan body? D:

The Jaguar Sedan body was featured some times on the Facebook already - its the second modern Sedan body.

Time to present the next Generation in Vents!

The so called chrome/plastic-stripes!
Coming in whooping 9 variants! Normal edges, half-rounded edges and full-rounded edges - All three in chrome, body-colour or black plastic!
Unfourtanely they have a hígh polygon count of around 780-1200polys…

Download

How to use: Unpack into your /assets/meshes/carparts/vents folder

Could you tell me where to download the new version and where to put those things because i can’t find the assets folder

If you use the default location it’s C:\ProgramData\Automation\assets

I do use the default location but i can’t see a folder named programdata

ProgramData is a hidden folder, you have to change a setting to make them visible.

Looks a lot like Mercedes grills. Looks good Pyr!

Thanks Wizzy :slight_smile: I can still improve a lot I think :slight_smile:

Small Update! I fixed my 300C Grille - now it features a grill without some weird bugs in its middle - the download link is updated!

I also made another little grille for cars that are a little boxier or need exactly that grille!

Download

[quote=“pyrlix”]Thanks Wizzy :slight_smile: I can still improve a lot I think :slight_smile:

Small Update! I fixed my 300C Grille - now it features a grill without some weird bugs in its middle - the download link is updated!

I also made another little grille for cars that are a little boxier or need exactly that grille!

Download[/quote]

Love it! Shall we put this one ingame?

Pyrlix, stahp being so good at making fixtures. It’s making my mouth water for a hotfix so I can use them without losing my base-game stuff.

Sure Andrew :slight_smile: Just PM me here or in Skype

Today I make 2 more grilles…

I like them. What I am missing is one that looks like the “Haifischmaul” of the Opel Rekord Olympia. It would probably work for Austin Healey, too (Big Healey, Sprite, they have an oval grill with horizontal elements aswell)

I was craving for one that would look like the W124 and else (let’s be honest, they all look pretty similar) and you delivered :smiley: Thank god the AutomationHub-guys told me about this. Will keep an eye out for these^^

Chrome Elements work nicely, too, but due to the poly count and a rather weak machine on my side I get some slow down when extending them, afterwards it’s fine. Now I need sidepipes or just straight pipes out of the hood and the muscle car-ing can seriously begin!

I second this, if you start taking requests for more radical stuff, vents that look similar to the racing intake filters on DCOE carbs and Mechanical fuel injection(Throttle-per-cylinder) would be stupid and completely un-streetcar like, but awesome as modded content. (Also little intake vents like you get on the Sesto Elemento would be cool.)

That is, of course, as said above, if you start taking requests for silly things. :slight_smile:

Ah yes the Haifischmaul… :smiley: Well it looks like a easy 2h grille - but then again… it doesn’t. Also Kubby made it already I guess :smiley:
I’ll also work on reducing the polygon count on the Chrome-stripes - i am down from 1600 to a ~700 now per fixture - my aim is some 400.

The Fiat UNO/Panda Grille was a request by NormanVauxhall - So i may take requests, they may be done.

But its time for another new fixture!
Many people know it from a Vehicle i drift around regularily…
Other ones know it from a transporter.

All we know… ITS THE VIVARO GRILLE!

Comes in whooping 10 Variants!

Download

[hype intensifies]

The menu fix can’t come soon enough…