Quebec Cars (Abandoned)

Quebec Cars Lore

Quebec Cars was founded in 1963 by an ex-employee at Sisten. Their first car was the Quebec Toronto Concept made in 1964 but was never released to the public.

The ex-employee who was named Vermon Quebec was a Canadian car enthusiast who always wanted to have a car company. Vermon made countless accusations that Sisten’s work places were bad and terrible but neither were true. When those failed he accused that every employee harrased him because he was Pan-sexual. Also not true.

So when he heard that Sisten was starting a new company Vermon set out a retarded destiny to make a car to rival what ever the new company made. That company now known as Corsica was in many ways better than Quebec. If it were in the design cues or the overall quality. The only car that was really good was the Alberta. The reason being that it was made by Vermon’s secret boyfriend who didn’t know about the controversy between Quebec and Corsica so he designed a car to not rival against any car by Corsica.

In 1984 rumors spreaded out that Quebec’s lead designer Bick Norman was stealing parts from Corsica. It wasn’t until February 1985 it was confirmed that Bick stole parts from Corsica, and Vermon had the audacity to defend Bick. But another rumor speculated that Vermon was having an affair with Bick. Who was a trans-woman. Later Bick and Vermon were arrested and Vermon’s secret boyfriend Gregory Hugh became the president of Quebec Cars. But by the time he did the deed had been done. Quebec was already the most hated company on the market so Gregory shut down Quebec in 1992.

In 2004 a wealthy enthusiast found Quebec and decided to bring it back. Quebec is now a thriving company while still tortured by it’s past. It’s not rivaling against Corsica anymore, and both can be at peace.

Quebec Cars “Cheaper than the rest”

Quebec Cars 1980-1992 Lineup

Quebec Montreal (Hatchback)
Quebec Vancouver (Muscle Car)
Quebec Alberta (Coupe Sports Car)
Quebec Elizabeth (Compact Sedan)
Quebec New Foundland (Pickup Truck)
Quebec Ontario (SUV)
Quebec Nunavut (Utility Personel)

Quebec Cars 2004-Current Lineup

Quebec Montreal (Hatchback)
Quebec Vancouver (Muscle Car)
Quebec Elizabeth (Compact Sedan)
Quebec New Foundland (Pickup Truck)
Quebec Ontario (SUV)
Quebec Yukon (Crossover)
Quebec Saskatchewan (MPV)
Quebec Halifax (Electric Car)

Quebec Cars Badge

Quebec Montreal Sport Ad 1980

Here comes a new V6 monster

1980-1985 Quebec Montreal Sport

This was their first mass market car. It took them 4 years to develop this car and it was worth it. They were fairly popular Hot Hatches. They came with a 1.5 Litre I3 as base and a 2.0 Litre V6 as the sport. They were cheap cars so yes they sold a lot, but it’s 3rd Gen failed miserably and didn’t sell well at all. So by 1992 which is also the time of the company’s demise. It was pulled from the market.

Try using less filter, you can’t see too much of the car.

That is the point of Quebec’s ads. They don’t really want you to see it’s design before it comes out. They hate spoiling things.

It’s a car from 1980, isn’t it? And it reads like it’s past tense.

1 Like

Because it is. It’s a car from the past. Isn’t it?

So why can’t we see the car? It’s already out, so your point is kind of moot - it’s like Honda taking a picture of a 1980 Civic and posting it today with a filter so you can’t see it.

1981-1986 Quebec Vancouver Gen 1.

The Quebec Vancouver was the company’s first and only muscle car. It was made only to compete against the Corsica Cheetah. It almost beat the Cheetah until people found out about the literall no control in the wheels at high speeds. The cause of this was the countless injection of high end mods from the factory, and this was a cheap car so people thought it was a dream. In the first years it was sold it had to have a call back and get a slower V6 with a standard intake and a smaller turbo. Which ultimately ruined Gen 1. Luckily in Gen 2 They fitted a V8 that yet still powerful would also allow you to actually steer. In the end Quebec learned from their mistakes and Corisca won against the Vancouver. @CorsicaUnknown

The next sports car

1985-1992 Quebec Alberta

The Alberta was a rear engined budget sports car with an I4 making 120HP and a suprising 0-60 time of 8 Seconds despite the low horsepower. It was made to not compete against any car and was made to be an independent car. Most of the buyers that would usually buy this were old folks or crazy teens. But occasionally celebrities bought the car. It was revived in 2005 with the company’s revival, but then coupes weren’t really popular on the market. So on April 30th 2007 the last Alberta rolled from the factory.

Thank you desperatedonut5, very cool!

1 Like

Your welcome. I had quite a lot of fun making that story.

1985-1992 Quebec Vancouver Gen2.

Gen 2 was the most popular of the bunch. It came with a fairly sized V8 making 140HP and 0-60 in 7s. It was substantially better in handling, and once again it went against the Corsica Cheetah. It still lost against it but was one sale close to beating it, but the company went bankrupt before it could. It was popular among middle aged men of course though a lot of rich highschoolers bought it to look “cool”. Though when you look at the interior. It took a lot of parts from the Alberta and Cheetah suprisingly enough. The steering wheel pedals and gauges were from the Cheetah and the seats, sterio system, dash, air system, and carpets were from the Alberta. In 1986 a special version of the Vancouver was released. It was unlike any other car. It still had a turbocharged V8, but it was the interior that was the weirdest. It had a touch screen infotainment system and air system and digital dashboard borrowed from the 1986 Riviera. People went crazy when they saw this and it sold a lot before it’s limited production ended in 1990, and when the Vancouver FT (Future Trim) came out it was the second most expensive car in 1986. It costed $34,000 ($79,000 in inflation).

1985-1990 Quebec Montreal Gen2

By first glance it’s a clear carbon copy of Corsica’s Laser. It was made before the head designer was caught stealing parts so they obviously used stolen parts from the Laser. People were furious by how dumb Quebec can be and the Second Gen sold terribly. It’s specs never came out apart from it’s 0-60 time and mpg (6s and 23mpg). So in 1990 which was way later than they should have. They took the Montreal off the market entirely. Until 2004 with the company’s revival. It will forever be known as the ‘Carbon Copy Rival’.

@CorsicaUnknown

Thank you very much for this! Now, whenever I’m having trouble writing lore, I can just see what you have to say about my company! :wink:

2 Likes

How much displacement exactly?

1 Like

Well I forgot the engine size cause it’s been a month and I lost the car’s files but I think it was somewhere in the 2 Litres or in the 3 Litres