Quezon Motors Corporation | 2021 Custom Built

‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎MODELS‎ ‎ | ‎ SHOPPING ‎ | ‎ INVENTORY ‎ | ‎ CERTIFIED BY QUEZON

Models
Choosing your ideal Quezon is just one click away.

my|Quezon
Access your Quezon anywhere and anytime. Experience the true and full benefits of being an owner with the my|Quezon app. Visit a dealer or any nearby boutique to activate your service and enjoy what its like to own only the best.

Quezon Servicing
Maintenance performed by none other than certified professional technicians guaranteed to keep your Quezon on the road.

Certified by Quezon
Every Certified Quezon is required to undergo and pass a 181-point mechanical and safety inspection before being certified and sold by us. You will also be given a complimentary, detailed CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ so you can have a peace of mind as you indulge into the Quezon delights after buying with our premier Pre-Owned buying experience.

Laguna Signature Series
Choose from our finest collection of Laguna-themed designer jewelry and couture. Undoubtedly fitting for any premier occasion.

Newsroom
All the latest verified news about Quezon. Updated daily for your convenience.

5/10/2020

Suisei-Quezon GT Ultrasport Concept appearing at Le Mans for public debut.

The latest development between Suisei Pacific Racing and Quezon Motorsports was shown testing at the Circuit de la Sarthe for the first...

Read More via Automation Magazine

1/10/2020

Closing ceremony for Rizal Assembly Plant accused of breaking COVID-19 guidelines.

With the recent shutdown of Quezon's Rizal Assembly Plant last month, it was only yesterday that the closing ceremony had happened, and...

Read More via Drivers .com

Choose a Model: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Custom Built ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Sierra Madre ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ SR ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Cordova ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Laguna ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Princesa

Terms of Use ‎ | ‎ Privacy Rights ‎ | ‎ Do Not Sell My Information ‎ | ‎ Fraud Warning ‎ | ‎ Site Map ‎ | ‎ Press Room ‎ | ‎ Contact Us ‎

© 2020 Quezon of America

27 Likes

‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎MODELS‎ ‎ | ‎ SHOPPING ‎ | ‎ INVENTORY ‎ | ‎ CERTIFIED BY QUEZON

Custom Built SUV

The innovative icon.
Within the iconic body lies a plethora of state-of-the-art furnishings.
From its standard and optional technologies, it is guaranteed to impress.

King of the Road
Dominating the streets and hauling the people's needs. That is what the Custom Built was meant to do. Now, you may do it in style and luxury inspired by heritage.

Adventurously secure.
Take it where you need to, and the Custom Built will take you through. Standard safety and driver assist features include, but are not limited to; Blindspot Assist, QuezonWatch, CruiseQV Lane Keeping & Cruise Control Suite, and Hill Start Assist.

Staying connected.
With the my|Quezon app, experience the benefits of being a Custom Built owner with our Accessibility Services like Remote Start, Remote Lock/Unlock, and Vehicle Monitoring, all available in a pocket-sized package on your mobile device.

Inspiring driving confidence
A Strut-type front suspension and 5-link rear suspension, as well as an optional 4WD system with 3 locking differentials help on-road and off-road performance by sharpening handling, enhancing comfort, and inspiring driver confidence.

With two available choices of either a 2.4-litre turbocharged inline-four, or a 3.5-litre twin-turbocharged V6, power and efficiency are helped with motorsports-derived systems developed by us for you.

Line-up
Choose the Custom Built that is right for you.

Custom Built 2.4 - $37,999 MSRP
  • Engine | 2403cc Turbocharged Dual Overhead Cam Inline 4
  • Power and Torque | 235hp / 270lb-ft
  • Acceleration (0-60mph) | 7.62s
  • Mileage and Gasoline | 29.2mpg Combined / 93 AKI Premium Only
  • 4WD | Available

Custom Built 3.5 - $40,999 MSRP
  • Engine | 3487cc Twin-Turbocharged Dual Overhead Cam V6
  • Power and Torque | 314hp / 358lb-ft
  • Acceleration (0-60mph) | 6.4s
  • Mileage and Gasoline | 27.0mpg Combined / 93 AKI Premium Only
  • 4WD | Available

Choose a Model: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Custom Built ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Sierra Madre ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ SR ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Cordova ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Laguna ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Princesa

Terms of Use ‎ | ‎ Privacy Rights ‎ | ‎ Do Not Sell My Information ‎ | ‎ Fraud Warning ‎ | ‎ Site Map ‎ | ‎ Press Room ‎ | ‎ Contact Us ‎

© 2020 Quezon of America

9 Likes

Custom Built GT SUV

Grand Touring
Thrown about hundreds of times, but often strayed away from its original intention.
The Custom Built GT retains but rewrites the definition of a grand tourer.
Performance and luxury, in every meaning of the word.

Sophistication born from Heritage
25 years of motorsports experience. No other company has ever grown faster than us.
From Formula Pacific to the World Rally Championship, no other company has ever reached our level of growth. The fighting spirit of the Filipino is deeply embedded within every high-performance Quezon vehicle. Including this one.

Avant-garde performance from the bottom up.
With a Formula 1-inspired independent front, and 5-link independent rear suspension, 6-piston front and 4-piston rear Bremsi brake calipers as well as 14-inch disc brakes, no other SUV in its class can topple the Custom Built GT in terms of its sheer handling prowess.
Different drive modes for every obstacle you may occur, from Great Dunes, Gravel and Snow rally courses, or paved asphalt. The Custom Built GT can automatically handle it for you with a single swipe on the Drivemode miniscreen.

Road connections, brought even closer.
With our optional 4-DRIVE™ torque-vectoring configurable 4-wheel-drive system, cornering is drastically improved even on large vehicles such as the Custom Built GT. Using a combination of sensors, our system can automatically check how much power bias is needed for each wheel at any given time, whether you're tearing up the track or trailing.
Being configurable, you can always lock the bias to whichever setting you may desire.

Eight cylinder symphony.
The 5-litre firebreathing powerplant within the Custom Built GT's hood could almost be like every other engine in other V8-powered Quezons... Except, it isn't. Every high-performance Quezon V8 is custom-tuned for each specific vehicle. Each engines having their own distinct personalities matched with the chassis it has.

Featuring multiple exhaust modes to unleash the 500 horsepower V8 heart of the Custom Built GT, you’re not only going to be making an orchestra for yourself, but for those around you as well. Sharing the love is what we would call it.
After all, nothing would ever beat a harmony of finely tuned eight cylinders.

Line-up
Choose the Custom Built GT that is right for you.

Custom Built GT - $101,999 MSRP
  • Engine | 4997cc Twin-Turbocharged Dual Overhead Cam V8
  • Power and Torque | 535hp / 270lb-ft
  • Acceleration (0-60mph) | 4.1s
  • Mileage and Gasoline | 19.0mpg Combined / 93 AKI Premium Only
  • 4-DRIVE™ | Available

© 2020 Quezon of America

14 Likes

Anyone in the market for an SUV should definitely consider the Custom Built - it’s aptly named, considering the sheer variety of options available to potential customers - and your excellent presentation is icing on the cake.

2 Likes

OK, I think I got a new dream car from the Automationverse now. I would really be in the market for a Custom Built if I should buy something showroom fresh in the Automationverse.

3 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at the fact every image links to a video that’s got nothing to do with Quezon, just random funny stuff. Good to see your new forum is still raising the bar for me!

1 Like