"Racing" Trims and quality points

Let’s pretend you want to make a factory-backed (or other similarly sponsored) racing/“limited edition” trim for a car on your lore thread (for arguments sake, we’ll disregard CSR and other similar themed challenges). How and where would you set your quality sliders?
Disclaimer:- This information may, or may not, be used in an attempt to make my cars slightly less than utterly useless.

I suppose that would depend on the car, since Automation really doesn’t understand the idea of “racing cars” and the closest you can get is a track toy. Automation customers also tend to dislike qualities that real track cars and homologation specials tend to have, even the “track” demographic–lack of amenities, lack of civilian safety equipment (and you can’t even add racing safety equipment like roll cages and self-sealing fuel tanks), lack of power steering, tricky handling characteristics, etc.

Even for an actual racing special, the quality sliders would still depend on what kind of racing. A touring car that runs sprint races has different needs from a rally car that has to run 1000 kilometers through the middle of nowhere.

1 Like

… and my question is “what would YOU do”?