Rally car showcase

Show us your best, your wackiest, your favorite, and just funniest rally cars. They can be serious official ones and failed homebrew projects too.

@szafirowy01 @maffc @RomeoReject @partario @Darkshine5 Lets leave Raz alone :smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

We all know this legendary car

3 Likes

Customary :joy:

The General Lee is my all time favorite tv “off-road” car.
Ya, it’s not the best, but it’s the most fun! Just check out this roadkill video (episode 32):

(video starts where the General Mayhem Challenge is.

6 Likes

That episode is what the General Lee always reminds me of.

For me, as a fan of old Audis, it’s obvious - ALL HAIL TO THE MIGHTY QUATTRO! :smile:

6 Likes

As a fan of Italian cars it has to be the Delta HF Integrale for me

4 Likes

Not the Delta S4? @maffc

1 Like

“Rally thread”

“No WRX STi”

wat

4 Likes

You’re on it. You know which one got me really into cars? That exact one ^ driven by Solberg. I used to spend hours looking at pictures of the car on Google back when I was younger.

What a joke

@Microwave you like this Hyundai? Yes you do :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve got entries for two categories here: Homebrew and Best rally car.

First of all, my homebrewed 100hp ‘‘rallysprint’’ Corolla which is literally a grandma car that I gutted and did $4000 worth of mods to it.
It’s currently broken in my shed waiting on some new brake cylinders.

And my friends 75 Celica, this is by far the best rally car I’ve ever been in, the driver used to race touring cars back in England in the 80’s and made an absolute beast of a rally car.

4 Likes

We NEED a thread about this. Please document your adventures with this fun looking car! I’d pay to read it (no, sadly, I couldn’t, too poor :cry:)

Nah - I don’t like it’s bug eyed look it has, the HF has a much classier appearance IMO

1 Like

That is very impressive for a completely scrapped 50 year old platform, Charger doesn’t dissapoint :slight_smile:

1 Like

More of an i20 man myself :wink:
http://www.btccblogs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Hyundai-i20-WRC-action-2.jpg

5 Likes

I love the 6R4

5 Likes

Does this count?

6 Likes

ohhh ffufufufuff

it’s so friggin pretty!!

8 Likes

I love the i20, always rooted for them @Microwave

That is one seriously good looking Lancia…

No rally car thread is complete without a Pajero

such a rugged tough truck

2 Likes