Ram's tracks

Here’s a list of all the shit I need to make for ya’ll people. Also, a place where you can see which place you are if you’ve requested a track, as well as check up on the progress of your track. Plus, you can request a track if I tell you I’m open to requests.

Do PM me if you don’t want the tracks details to be posted publicly.

#Order of completion

1. Autopolis
  2. Autódromo de Algarve

OPEN TO REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT!

5 Likes

#Track 1

Track BG complete, elevation and camber data still needs to be collected. Track 0% complete.

1 Like

#Track 2
Autodromo de Algarve
Pending revision, elevation data way off.

Track graphic done. Incorrectly done track 100% complete, needs elevation information and finetuning after that.

2 Likes

#Track 3

4 Likes

#Track 4

4 Likes

#Track 5

2 Likes

#Track 6

3 Likes

Reserved for track 7

Reserved for track 8

Reserved for track 9

Reserved for track 10

OPEN TO REQUESTS!

Hello kind Sir, can I get this track?

For an upcoming challenge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course, no problem.
@Sillyworld

this is the one?

1 Like

That is correct :slight_smile:
Please, take your time, there is no rush, and thank you!

1 Like

How’s this for a wakeup gift, eh? @Sillyworld

1 Like

One question, where do you actually find detailed elevation and camber information about a track’s sections?

Because I tried looking that up on a specific one I have in mind and didn’t find any numbers. Maybe because the track’s too little known :confused:

First tool: onboard footage of a lap around that track. This should give you a clue to the camber, elevation, and the sportiness of corners.
If it isn’t flat, then Google Earth is your friend. Search up the track, then draw a path roughly in the shape of the track layout (check the length of the path to the length of the real circuit). Once you’re done you can click Edit > Show Elevation Profile and BOOM, now you know the elevation of every single point along the track’s length. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank You! :smiley:

1 Like