Rate The Photo Above

Yep, it was Gmod. 2004 textures ftw.

1 Like

Pretty interesting but not my cup of tea. 7/10.

(Taken on an LG G3.)

9/10 almost perfect

yes, this is cities skylines, call this one “the City From the Roadworks”

1 Like

8/10

The foundation is all there, just the visuals and lighting is off (due to the game)

First attempt at astral photography with the new camera, still need to go out deeper to get less light noise.

1 Like

9.9/10 Sexyness

Paint Art, Best Art.

I, dunno how to rate that.

Have some Fugu Z
Link to DA Page for full size

3 Likes

^ VIOLATES THE RULES OF THIS THREAD

therefore, this photo is not allowed to be rated.

Someone else post a photo

Alfa Romeo V6 :heart_eyes:

@Lordred as requested a picture of the car this engine is from :thumbsup: sorry for the quality but I was being rushed around the show place

1 Like

7/10

Little under exposed, but everything is in focus, chrome pops nicely.

Perhaps a slightly longer exposure (likely taken from a cell phone, but with manual settings, can be done)

How about a picture of the car?

(little bit of shallowness time!)
My very own SV650 at the Aqueduct overlooking Lancaster CA.

2 Likes
  1. much want.
  2. a oil cooler radiator BEHIND the muffler header. why? almost certainly can’t be taken to a tropical nation if that’s the case. will overheat way too easily

@koolkei Live in the desert, never once over heated even in 40c temps in traffic. The radiator has an electric fan which kicks on 98c and will keep the engine plenty cool.

1 Like

Hmm… I stand corrected then. I got ahead of myself. Sorry

But i still dont understand why the smaller radiator is placed there. It just seems stupid at first glance. Also i didnt know you lived somewhere that has similiar condition to where i am

Well seeing as how Koolkei never got a photo up, I’ll go. 8/10 very cool bike but the desert setting already has me sweating. My photo to present.

1 Like

8/10

Humorous, I do not that any W56 owner would ever do that, but humorous nonetheless.

Water fountain, I am already pre-disposed to knock myself on this one, I flat out chose a bad angle, but the detail is good.

2 Likes

8/10

Excellent lighting and you’ve taken it with a nice camera that’s able to pick out all of those details on the statue and individualized the black colors and reflections in the background. Only issue is that it’s just a little off-center for me.

Extra brownie points for anyone that can name the game this is from (correct version, of course :grin:)

1 Like

6/10, Lack of subject, just looks like a shot out a window of an airplane :slight_smile:

I was at Williow Springs this evening.

2 Likes

Dat is awesome! 10/10!

Ok… Next pic! It’s from SLRR!

http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2016/06/12/StreetLegal_Redline2016-06-1122-51-38-4062ef25.png

2 Likes

8/10. I like.

Have some flying indycars. Weeeeee!

3 Likes

Well, 6.5/10

Formula 1 doesn’t get air born, unless a wing gets knocked off :slight_smile:
Main detractors for me, are graphics, so that is me being snobbish. From a technical standpoint, the framing is mostly correct, I would leave some more room above, and in-front of the subject so it doesn’t feel squished.

Willow Springs 6-25-16

2 Likes

9/10

1 Like