Razyx's mods

This is just what we want - a more modern counterpart to the rear-engined version of the mid-90s coupe from @pyrlix and even more svelte. However, in what year will this new body be unlocked?

Will there be a Front engine version, I was thinking of using this body as like a modern Porsche 928

I’ve set in 2004.

I’m afraid that the answer is no. Althought there’s room for a generous v8 (with some clipping) the best weight distribution, in a front engined version, was 56/44. That’s not good enough for such kind of car.

Lebrel coupe released.
@abg7, finally set the year in 2003.

3 Likes
  1. Very Interesting morphing areas :slight_smile:
  2. Will it be in mid convertible? (It should)
1 Like
  1. Thanks, the more shapes, the better… I guess :grin:
  2. eeermmm, hmm, possible, designers are capricious like fate :joy::wink:
    I guess yes, dunno what I was thinking leaving that variant out.
3 Likes

I’m just making car based on Your Tornado body, and I think You forgot about front fenders morphing area…

Long time that I not log in so didn’t see this message (and didn’t see any notification on my email too ¿?), srry man!!.
Yep, the Tornado need a good revamp.
Now that I’m back I’ll be reviewing/revamping everything on the ‘to do list’ and hopefully more than that…

2 Likes

Will the Willys MB eventually see the light of day?

Yep, that will be the ‘first stop’. I had to resize some areas etc, so I almost have to re make it from scratch.

14 Likes

Will you be changing not-R5 in any way? Because if yes, I’ll rather wait with my car based on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Jeep-like body is going to be an excellent addition to the game, considering that it will be very useful in the lite campaign early on when you want to break into the off-road and/or utility market demographics.

You can make any body score highly in the off road stat. I made a hatchback body with over 57 in off road. Now, that’s not great but it’s impressive considering the body. You don’t need to be always using SUVs and pickups for off road stats.

5 Likes

@szafirowy01, yup, the R5 will be the next stop.

5 Likes

My only complaint about it is that it isn’t available as a two-door coupe yet, although four-, three- and five-door variants are already present.

Because Rallycar.

All kidding aside though, most of the civilian cars might be able to do Offroad stats well, but the two big categories for offroad (Offroad and Utility) both have other considerations that lean more truck-like in nature.

1 Like

2 Likes

I have a moral issue with anyone who posts three rally cars without any of them being a Lancia Stratos.

4 Likes

Not giving you a Stratos, you’re a bad person. You don’t need a truck/SUV for good offroad, what you on about.

Of course, my personal group B favorite

5 Likes

group b Lada is ridiculous

2 Likes