Razyx's mods

Looks neat! I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, it’s really helped flesh out the campaign for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx and, you’re welcome (for the hard work and help :+1:).
I thought that I was not going to have enough time for more mods (thanks to my new job), but I’m trying to keep going some of them whereever I find some free time… it’s a personal satisfaction to learn something like this and, in other way, trying to help on this magnificent game, to the community, and devs if that’s possible.

BTW, I forgot to add that the Prowler (the blue car above) has been released.

The not-Talisman will come sooner or later, in 7 variants.

17 Likes

7 variants? Me likey :grinning:

5 Likes

Yamaneko released

21 Likes

That new supercar shape of yours is on point! In what year will it first be available in the sandbox?

1 Like

COOL! That’s by far the most interesting car I’ve seen, bar none. =)

2007.[quote=“RomeoReject, post:287, topic:16427, full:true”]
COOL! That’s by far the most interesting car I’ve seen, bar none. =)
[/quote]
I’m glad that you find it interesting :). The rear end was an idea that I had few days ago while I was falling asleep.
Originally It should have been way more edgy on the top, more aggressive (I had a super car in mind) but finally I took the race car way, softer and aerodinamic…, has been the first car that I’ve started from the rear end.

3 Likes

The not-Talisman released (called Zedan… such a originality :blush:).

4 Likes

The Zedan is your best work yet :slight_smile: I’m loving all of the different variants! Just one thing, though: the Cd seems a bit too high compared to some of the other 10s sedans.

3 Likes

TY.
About the CD, yep, I was thinking more in common cars, far from a high power output or radical requirements.
I guess that should tweak them.

In the showroom

11 Likes

Cd values should always be lower than the real car, since it’s for a value without grills, wings, etc, while the real car has that taken into account.

5 Likes

Right, CD value (around 0.26) is lower than the real one, and I think the models get reasonable aerodynamic values, (top speed / hp output in mind too) even with a couple of lips. I’m somewhat reluctant to ‘crazy values’ (low) for extreme versions when we are talking about common street legal cars… yes, I know, freedom for the user, but be able to reach more than 250 km/h with 200 hp in a non sport car with regular aerdynamic is… ‘almost wrong’? (with weight in mind, these cars are not really a light feather -at least, with the regular steel setup-).

I’ll set a lower value after some tests.
TY for the feedback and, any suggestion is always welcomed.

4 Likes

I haven’t personally tested the cars, but 0.26 does sound quite reasonable… it’s not like they’re Kammback designs.

For reference, the vanilla 4-door sedan has a Cd of 0.2571, and the 5-door liftback has a Cd of 0.2371.

I’ve finally been trying out the new bodies, and they’re great! The only issue I have is the four seat limit on the coupe, would it be possible to allow for five seats? It is a midsize car after all.

Tried it out as well. Great choice of variants!

The only little bug I found was a misassigned vertex causing a tiny hole in the roof when extending rear wheel arches. It was either the MPV or the SUV version.

This is a great addition to the growing list of mid-sized cars. What bodies will you build next?

I will add the 5 seats option. :+1:

Nice find!!, thanks, I’ll fix it.

…and really glad that you like the body/ies.

Although the old models are awaiting me…

An oldie luxury sedan/coupe. The only problem is the nose, the chassis is too wide for this kind of bodies but I think it will work.

15 Likes

Please tell me that’ll be big enough to fit a massive V12 with carburettors, or a V12 with fuel injection and turbos? Please? That looks incredibly awesome.

5 Likes

preferably lengthen it to take the new V16 that’s been teased maybe?

3 Likes