Razyx's mods

More accurate try.

I’ve adjusted to the max the body to the chassis, still a good offset though.

The width would be 1.92 m (morphwidth in the lua of 18).
Right now it’s hosting a 4.2L v8F (DOHC 32v), NA and 450 HP.
The front end could be a bit shorter.

[quote=“thecarlover, post:319, topic:16427”]
An idea I’ve had for offroad designs is to line the wheelarches in transparent lips to allow for offset beyond the visible body.[/quote] For a fully open wheel car would be the way.

6 Likes

I’m not seeing the problem with that statement. :wink:

4 Likes

DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN HAVE CAN AM STYLE BODIES

OH BOOOOIIIIIIIIII

Anyone member that the Gillet Vertigo exists?

Why isn’t that body in the game yet? It’s definitely been mentioned several times.

CAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEERHAAAAAAAAAM

1 Like

Not a beauty, but let’s see how it plays out after the lua setup.

15 Likes

i dunno, it’s giving me a chub…

1 Like

It’s certainly interesting.

Edit: If there was a coupe or convertible coupe version, I’d find a few extra uses for it.

That bonnet is probably longer than my life

4 Likes

Well… I love it :+1:

2 Likes

Now with the boxes and the lua file fully configured.

Yep, that’s tha ugly part… but I was following Donkervoort’s dimensions (lenght and cockpit) :grimacing:
Maybe I should shorten it, just a bit.

8 Likes

I dunno, I kinda like the long bonnet, myself. And that’d be incredibly epic as a proper coupe. Could be insanely fun to stick a big engine in that and throw it around a track.

3 Likes

Well that explains why, the donkervoort is a bit “interesting” in the looks department :wink:

5 Likes

We’ve waited for a body like this for far too long… It’s great to have one at last! In what year will it be unlocked?

Razyx, you’re the real MVP

6 Likes

I look forward to building a car with 500hp and a 100mph top speed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know at some point I’m gonna try to see if I can shoe-horn in the 2002 horsepower engine from the Taipan and see if I can make this monster even remotely controllable. The result of that, well, it’s likely to be insane.

1 Like

Short version, I guess that I shoud include the long one too (or not… more skinning!!! :anguished:)

There would be soft top variant and I set the year in 2005, any suggestion about that would be welcome.

11 Likes

You should submit that car to the current round of CSR!

2 Likes