Razyx's mods

In what year will this body be introduced in the sandbox? The C7 body, which is included by default, becomes available from 2006 onwards, so I expect the Vulcan body to be introduced in the mid-10s.

2012 for development, althought its real year would be the current one.

Volk two seater released.

13 Likes

Congratulations @Razyx! Can’t wait to try out the 10s equivalent of the vanilla C7 body. Also, your Aero J6 body is definitely the 10s equivalent of the large 12C body, another vanilla item.

Thanks abg7.
I’ve updated the Heat Hatch with a couple of variants (5 doors).

3 Likes

One thing I came across while experimenting yesterday - would it be hard to make a slightly bigger version of not-Aero? Like, 15 cm more in the engine bay? :slight_smile: Because now it is limited to about 5.7l V8 or 4l V12, which is not much for a supercar (although the body is fantastic anyway, great as a successor for vanilla not-McLarens).

Edit: those capacities I mentioned are for longitidunal AWD.

Can I just say that I honestly love the fact that you added a morph to raise the front and rear overhangs for better approach and departure angles? I know it sounds stupid but having the overhangs slightly elevated does wonders to remove optical weight from the car.

1 Like

@szafirowy01, hmm, I could make an evolution, but later (the willys is whispering me - when the hell i’m gonna be released!!! - :P)
@Awildgermanappears, yep added for a more utility car appearance, more agile too as a some kind of off roader. Glad you like it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, just a littel question for you. Yesterday night I was ‘joining vertices’ and ended up with the next:

I’ve set the year in 2000, do you think it’s right, or should be earlier/later?.

6 Likes

Insanely, absolutely, irrationally, absurdly, incredibly fantastic :smiley:

It’s like a modern interpretation of a Rumpler.

2000 seems to be a good time for that, anywhere between that and 2004 should be good. Was it inspired by any specific car/cars?

I’m jumping to conclusions, but I’m getting Lexus 2054 Concept (from Minority Report) vibes.

The 2054 Lexus is similar to what my supercar based on the Fine-S will look like.

1 Like

Okay, early 00’s
I just can say that the car is a mix of shapes (I really was trying a quicker, or different, way making meshes).
The front end is old fashioned (narrower on the bottom) but the front wheel arch is modern…, the sides of the car are almost flat (and straight) without any elaborated shape but the top of the car, and rear end, do not look that old.
That’s why I was asking for some feedback :slight_smile:

Now I looking it again, some kind of arc would look better than the vertical B pillar :pensive:

1 Like

Car looks awesome, but from a realistic perspective, I don’t understand how the aerodynamics work at all :laughing:

I agree that the B pillar looks strange especially with how thin it gets at the very top compared to how wide it is at the bottom.

It is really cool to see some of the modders designing cars of completely their own design as well rather than being largely inspired by a real life car.

Thnaks. It has an angulated and smooth front fascia but if you are talking about the rear fin, that would be the C pillar.

I’ve changed the B pillar, now I think it looks better.

5 Likes

Insane!! Would it work in other models?? :imp:

With a more conventional roofline it’d make a decent Audi TT knock-off.

2 Likes