Redline Motors [Kee Engine]

Ive no idea what a bmw s52 is…:confused:

It’s an E36 M3 motor. 3.2L DOHC 24V

1 Like

None of this will tell us anything. The safest approach to get actual feedback is to upload the car file so we can get a hands-on.

2 Likes

Devildude24 - Chieftan.zip (54.7 KB)

1 Like

“After a few decades, we finally realised that we don’t have our feet in the truck market anymore, the last time we had a truck was in the '40’s, so new for 1980 is the Redline Steed. Packing a 5.2L Dual Overhead Cam V8 and a 4 barrel carburetor, this thing has the torque you need to get wherever you need to go. Power Figures are 240hp and 280ft/lbs.”

Model Year - 1980
Model - Steed
Trim Level - 4X4 Pickup
Engine - 5.2L V8 DOHC
Screenies-

Well ive found your problem, the brakes. Ive also edited the engine to fully use all of the 95 octane. Also, why do you have -3 quality on the aero

better brakes…

It was to save money and production units. And nice! Thanks for that

It was also affecting your driveability. Ive managed to get both the driveability and sportiness up to 30

I’m about to upload a track-only car, but I’m still working on it. I’ll upload the file as well to see what you can do to it.

1 Like

Okay, so what ive found is this:

-Your brakes need optimisation
-Negative quality sliders on the chassis
-1980s ladder chassis?
-engine fuel optimisation (You’re using 95 octane fuel but only using about 92)
-ride height too low (needs to have 0% bottom out)

1 Like

From Press Release - “The new Redline Reaper is our take at a track-only car is. We’ve had reports of people taking the “track-only” Chieftan RR and putting it on the street by adding aftermarket catalytic converters and a license plate, so we have taken the liberty to make a car that will only have 5 copies produced for our race team. The Chieftan RR that we have used so far proved to be a little slow on the track. The Reaper RR will be what we hope to be something better. We have improved the brakes and aero on this model. It makes 540hp and 379ft/lbs.”

Model Year - 1985
Model - Reaper
Trim Level - RR
Engine - 2.3L V6 DOHC Twin Turbo
File - Devildude24 - Reaper.zip (31.0 KB)
Screenies-

1 Like

I just edited the Reaper as I uploaded it to have 0% bottom out, and I’ll make edits to it now to check how they respond. And it was only ladder or space frame, and for the RS ladder seems more streetable.

Im certain that monocoque is available in the 60s. It was certainly available in the chieftain

Oh. Oops. That’s my bad.

“The new Executive Limo is now in very limited production, as we are only producing 100 of these fine automobiles. It’s now powered by our new 5.2L V8 Bi-Turbo that makes 600hp and 640ft/lbs of torque. It’s sure to get you out of any sticky situation you may find yourself in. This spacious 6-seat limo provides a luxury cassette player, fully independent suspension, and anti-lock braking. You’re going to love hearing that V8 burble with the exotic sound of the turbos.”

Model Year - 1985
Model - Executive
Trim Level - V8 Limo
Engine - 5.2L V8 Bi-Turbo
File - Devildude24 - Executive.zip (28.1 KB)
Screenies-

3 Likes

“As we expanded our racing team this year, we realised that we could only race in a number of races and classes, so we have made the Ghost RR-GT. It’s an AWD, V8 Bi-Turbo packed monster. It makes 940hp and 660ft/lbs of torque. It’s meant for our professional drivers only, and we will only produce 5 copies to be raced for the next 5 seasons, until 1990.”

Model Year - 1985
Model - Ghost
Trim Level - RR-GT
Engine - 4.0L Flatplane V8 Bi-Turbo
File - Devildude24 - Ghost.zip (29.9 KB)
Screenies-

3 Likes

Model Year - 1985
Model - Steed
Trim Level - 4X4 Pickup
Engine - 4.7L Inline-6 DOHC Turbo
File - Devildude24 - Steed.zip (26.5 KB)
Screenies-

1 Like

I can tell that the tyres are causing problems with driveability. I did something similar before, trying to make an offroad pickup with big chunky tyres. Bigger, thicker tyres only improve offroad capabilities to a limit and will negatively affect driveability if too large. Try reducing the size and width, it should give better results.

Edit. Actually, you know what. Youll probably do better if you watch any of killrobs automation lite campaign lp. Its probably better than any of my crappy explanations