Redline Motors [Kee Engine]

Hello all,

I am the CEO of Redline Motors (Company ID# 1940024), established in 1940. I’ll be sharing my creations with y’all on this topic here. When I create something, I’ll take screenies and post them in this fashion.

Model Year - [model year here]
Model - [model name here]
Trim Level - [trim level name here]
Engine - [engine name here]
File - [file goes here]
Screenies-
[screenies go here]

A little about Redline Motors-

“Redline Motors is a luxury car company that spares no expense when it comes to our cars. We do know how much our cars cost, but for us it’s worth it. We make our cars with both comfort and sportiness in mind. Have a problem with our pollution rate or low gas mileage? Go buy a cheaper car! Just know you won’t have the satisfaction of being able to pass everything except a gas station!”

Note that I use cars and fixtures from the Steam Workshop as well, so some of my creations do come from others’ creations (such as Felgen). Also, I work for Ford IRL, so most of my engines are based on Fords, but I own a BMW so some of them are based on BMW’s as well.

Have a good day everyone!

Johnny Redline
CEO, Redline Motors

3 Likes

Model Year - 1940
Model - Executive
Trim Level - V12
Engine - 6.0L V12 SOHC
Screenies-

4 Likes

Model Year - 1940
Model - Steed
Trim Level - Pickup
Engine - 4.0L Inline 6 SOHC
Screenies-

2 Likes

I like it, looks quite sharp…that being said, its not very driveable :slight_smile:

It could also do with a bit less quality spam.

1 Like

Shhhhhhh it’s 1940, nothing was very driveable back then. I would know, I own a 1940 Chevy :joy:

And I only did quality spam mostly on the engine.

2 Likes

Try like 900 less production units.

2 Likes

Model Year - 1950
Model - Executive
Trim Level - V8 Sedan
Engine - 4.0L V8 SOHC
Screenies-

1 Like

Model Year - 1950
Model - Executive
Trim Level - V12 Coupe
Engine - 6.0L V12 SOHC
Screenies-

1 Like

I mean this is my own company, and you have yours. I do like opinions but I will do things my way. It’s a luxury company and if I made a car, I’d put as much quality into everything as I could. I’ll use less on everything though.

1000 production units is insane even in 2017 you know, and that’s what the majority of the forum seems to forget.

2 Likes

Well thats certainly the more blunt approach, but yes.
@Devildude24 Try to limit the quality on your engines. Even the most luxury and prestigious car companies try to limit costs for the most profit.

You could try the lite campaign. It certainly helped me make my designs better, while still being profitable.

4 Likes

@Devildude24 Gonna have to echo @Dorifto_Dorito here, even 100+ units on a car is quite a lot.

Then again, what can I say, I did the same thing when I first started posting here :stuck_out_tongue:

On a separate note, I really like the Redline Executive. Been waiting too see a car with that kind of winged-style front grille, puts me in a mind of a BMW 328 or the original Alfa 8C

4 Likes

I was gonna say, either you don’t work on Ford engineering, or you know Ford engineering all too well :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You realize PU is a number, yes? It’s a quantitative figure. Just like how 10 horsepower isn’t a lot of power no matter which way you cut it, PU isn’t a subjective matter. That much is a lot of PU whether you agree or not - it’s a fact.

2 Likes

I’ll try to cut down my PU. Maybe I’ll try the Lite Campaign a bit more. I kept going bankrupt cause of my quality spam I guess :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, I think everyone has to go through learning what the quality sliders represent and how to use them effectively. Good on you for being willing to learn :wink:

2 Likes

Model Year - 1960
Model - Executive
Trim Level - V12 Sedan
Engine - 8.5L V12 SOHC
Screenies-

I believe I did better this time, only using like 86 PU, instead of over 1000. :joy:

3 Likes

Did I do better this time? (Look at the 1960 Executive)

1 Like

Much, much better! Its still undriveable, but its a start :smile:

2 Likes

How is the car set up?
Drive seems awfully low (Non existant).