Remaking our first cars

Shouldn’t crazy have been in all caps lock as well?

@Private_Miros I’m not really sure. He’s not active right now, but I’ll let him know you said something.

Yes that is true. Very accurate @sveris45

@RidgeRacerRyanBarton I like your sport, and you’re a good friend. A tip of advice: please just ask people if you want them to make stuff for you. It’s that easy.

Okay. Thanks @sveris45

@strop Would you like to design vehicles for my series? My thread is in one of my other posts. Please reply ASAP!

@strop will you please design one car for me? That’s all I ask. I f I can put that car on the team’s official BeamNG mod collection, your name will go with it.

@RidgeRacerRyanBarton I want to catch your attention in your design thread please

Yeah, definitely needed Caps on the crazy earlier.

1 Like

Oooooh, I’ve had things that most definitely glowed up.

Kusanagi/Mjölnir

This was both a time at which Rigore was called Rennen (a nameplate that did last 5 years!) and the Mjölnir was the Kusanagi (a name I might appropriate for Kimura at some point…). Both the current and previous supercar had forced-induction 6-cylinder engines.

The car below was supposed to be a 2014 model. The car had “a 2.6L inline-6 producing a whopping 593 HP at 7700 RPM, and revs to a screaming 8500 RPM. It is still stock with 4WD, traction control, ABS, power steering, and even more such as stability control and launch control.” I definitely could have phrased that a bit more formally, but here we are.

And, hey, it also featured my very first photoshop job!

Definitely pales in comparison to other things that I’m made…

I decided that it’d be best for me to compare a Mjölnir that most matches the styling of the Kusanagi, not one that matches the vintage. This is the 2006 Rigore Mjölnir.

Definitely not a 1:1 replica, but it does share some proportional similarities and whatnot. Mechanically it’s somewhat similar to the “original” but it’s down about 150 HP from it’s 3.2 L Boxer-6. More importantly in this context, though, is how far styling cars has come over the course of 5 years. The Mjölnir by no means is perfect or complete (yet!) but it - and pretty much all cars that have had some effort that are made now - are a huge leap over the Kee era cars.

15 Likes

The Sveris says it’s sweet! Of course, @RidgeRacerRyanBarton is gonna want your designs too.

@sveris45 does have a point there…

oh god what have i done

honestly I’m quite slow (like weeks to months slow), but there’s no harm in considering… worst case scenario I just never finish lol. Just shoot me a brief and I’ll see what we can do with it.

YES! THANK YOU!

not necessarily my first cars, but still remakes nevertheless; first - febuaray 2020, second - december 2020

Sep/2018

1995 Bridgell Cammomilla: A tiny city car focused on young drivers. Unfortunally, the world wasn’t ready for it’s avant garde looks, so it was quickly discontinued.

imageimage

Sep/2020

Recently I’ve set out to remade one of my first cars, and the first Bridgell car I’ve designed. The 1997 Bridgell Cammommilla. Now less unsightly and with actual specs! It’s packing a 83 hp 1.4 engine, mated to a 5 speed transmission. Pretty basic stuff but it’s a 995 kg car, so it doesn’t need much to get you around town. Also the upper rear window is not an actual window like that other car, it’s a black painted piece. You’re not that fancy. Of course, it was based on that first small modern car from that upper class manufacturer that was a massive flop, so don’t expect much more than that here.

Bridgell_Cammommilla_-_1_4.car (44.5 KB)

1 Like