Removing mods : impact on campaign game

I know this is nowhere near important with the whole “switch to UE4” thing. I also know that grilles will simply be cosmetic in UE4 campaign.
I was playing a light campaign that had mods in it… in particular a grille I kept in a custom folder (I know because I suddenly went from “3 demand :1 production” to 0 sales due to 0 cooling).
My question is this: What if one is subscribed to a mod which is being used, then that mod happens to a) be removed from steam b) become vanilla c) enter third option here (as described above) and this mod is a body/wheel/badge/etc?

More a matter of curiousity than urgency.

You only need to worry if it is a mod that gets removed from the Workshop or you move it to a different folder because it will disappear from the car.

Cars don’t get re-calculated once they are in production. So if you used a mod for some car of yours and then it disappeared, it doesn’t matter. What you more likely were seeing is either the effects of leaded fuel ban of minimum safety requirements coming in.

1 Like

I know. That’s what I did, deleted the mod.

@Killrob Sorry for file size, not on my rig right now.

As you can see, design started in 92, production in 97. I cancelled it in 2003 because it did this, it was selling quite well before. So it’s not a safety thing. Again, not a major issue, just something I spotted.